Web Toolbar by Wibiya I think we need people........

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in



Share | 
 

 I think we need people........

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1386
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-12-27

PostSubject: I think we need people........   Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:05 pm

I mean thats how a forum works right? Any ideas?

_________________
It takes nothing to join the crowd. It takes everything to stand alone.
- Hans Hansen


Follow us on Twitter @CuckooKilla
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
A2k

avatar

Posts : 32
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-12-29
Location : kan's ass

PostSubject: Re: I think we need people........   Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:08 pm

would shameless promotion at that sinking ship be in bad taste? lol. idk, i told some folks in real life, but they just thought i was crazy.

_________________
:evil:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1386
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-12-27

PostSubject: Re: I think we need people........   Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:12 pm

A2k wrote:
would shameless promotion at that sinking ship be in bad taste? lol. idk, i told some folks in real life, but they just thought i was crazy.

I put the link in my sig line and I have been replying to every thread with a "i agree" or "cool"

_________________
It takes nothing to join the crowd. It takes everything to stand alone.
- Hans Hansen


Follow us on Twitter @CuckooKilla
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
A2k

avatar

Posts : 32
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-12-29
Location : kan's ass

PostSubject: Re: I think we need people........   Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:24 pm

I┴∀NIW∩˥˥Iʞ wrote:
A2k wrote:
would shameless promotion at that sinking ship be in bad taste? lol. idk, i told some folks in real life, but they just thought i was crazy.

I put the link in my sig line and I have been replying to every thread with a "i agree" or "cool"
i might do that too. i really like what i'm seeing here so far. i'm trying to liven it up a bit.

_________________
:evil:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1386
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-12-27

PostSubject: Re: I think we need people........   Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:33 pm

A2k wrote:
I┴∀NIW∩˥˥Iʞ wrote:
A2k wrote:
would shameless promotion at that sinking ship be in bad taste? lol. idk, i told some folks in real life, but they just thought i was crazy.

I put the link in my sig line and I have been replying to every thread with a "i agree" or "cool"
i might do that too. i really like what i'm seeing here so far. i'm trying to liven it up a bit.

we will be fine i think we can keep arguments/debate in the section they belong in which will keep the main board clean and BS free that way it won't bother everyone using the other sections.

like if we have a bunch of gun ban threads as an example i can just make a gun ban section then no problem

_________________
It takes nothing to join the crowd. It takes everything to stand alone.
- Hans Hansen


Follow us on Twitter @CuckooKilla
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
Pennyles
Guest



PostSubject: RE:   Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:27 pm

People are good to have
Back to top Go down
TroubledFelix

avatar

Posts : 45
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-01
Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: I think we need people........   Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:05 pm

I like people :geek:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I think we need people........   

Back to top Go down
 
I think we need people........
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Dreaming People Symbolically
» Is Buddhism for happy people?
» I see dead people!!!!!!
» The things people do..
» Aloha people!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cuckoo's Nest :: The Cuckoo's Nest-
Jump to:  
Affiliates

Future Google PR for thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com - 4.00 Free Url Submission Forum Topsite
conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy