Obama to Give Information on Benghazi to Republicans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Obama to Give Information on Benghazi to Republicans Empty
PostSubject: Obama to Give Information on Benghazi to Republicans   Obama to Give Information on Benghazi to Republicans I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:29 pm

President Barack Obama’s administration, according to the New York Times, is reportedly in talks with Republicans on providing more information on the attack on a US diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya. Administration officials hope this will secure enough votes so John Brennan can be confirmed to the position of CIA chief without the administration having to provide all the memos on the targeted killing program to Democratic senators demanding to see them.

Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Obama to Give Information on Benghazi to Republicans
Page 1 of 1