Stadium and prison close to naming deal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Stadium and prison close to naming deal  Empty
PostSubject: Stadium and prison close to naming deal    Stadium and prison close to naming deal  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:28 pm

Stadium and prison close to naming deal  Uspw_6752224-001

According to a report from fauowlaccess.com, Florida Atlantic is close to a deal with the GEO Group to put the company's name on its stadium for $5 million.

If you don't know what GEO Group specializes in, that might be a good sign. It's the self proclaimed, "world's leading provider of correctional, detention, and community reentry services."

Naming a stadium after a prison company might go down as the strangest stadium naming deal ever, although not the most unfortunate (Enron Field might forever win that award).

more here: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/florida-atlantic-close-stadium-naming-rights-deal-prison-171206798--ncaaf.html
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Stadium and prison close to naming deal
Page 1 of 1