Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Illuminati and Freemasonry History Empty
PostSubject: Illuminati and Freemasonry History   Illuminati and Freemasonry History I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:52 am

Throughout the generations, the Power Elite has overshadowed different secret societies. The Illuminati secret society branch was founded during the year of the American Revolution. The Power Elite of the governments, bankers, and the wealthy use different secret societies to dominate humanity. If the spoken subject of the most powerful secret society were in 1200, the reference might have been to the Knights Templar. The Roman Catholic Church officially endorsed the Knights Templar around 1129, the Order became a favored “society” throughout Christendom and grew rapidly in membership and power. The modern day term “illuminati” predominates all secret societies and is a name that adverts to multiple groups within our current era.

Read more: http://adventofdeception.com/history-illuminati-freemasonry-weishupt-albert-pike/#ixzz2LLwTP58o
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
3DWaffle1

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati and Freemasonry History   Illuminati and Freemasonry History I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:38 pm

Does Illuminati still rule the world?
Back to top Go down
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati and Freemasonry History   Illuminati and Freemasonry History I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:45 pm

3DWaffle1 wrote:
Does Illuminati still rule the world?

No. The .govs around the world and the UN are in charge but I think there are some behind the scenes groups of powerful people that have some say in many important things that go on.
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati and Freemasonry History   Illuminati and Freemasonry History I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Illuminati and Freemasonry History
Page 1 of 1