Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Free Syrian Army claims chemical weapons capability Empty
PostSubject: Free Syrian Army claims chemical weapons capability   Free Syrian Army claims chemical weapons capability I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:07 pm

So it’s a red line when Assad uses chemical weapons, but it is perfectly legitimate if the Free Syrian Army (aka Al-Queda) uses them…

Quote :

A prominent member of the Free Syrian Army claims the rebels have all the components to produce chemical weapons and have the know-how to put them together and use if necessary.

“If we ever use them, we will only hit the regime’s bases and centers,” the political adviser of the Free Syrian Army (FSA), Bassam Al-Dada, was quoted by Turkey’s state-run Anatolia news agency.

The adviser stressed that the Syrian opposition would only use chemical weapons if the ruling regime did so first.

If President Bashar Assad threatens Syrian opposition fighters with chemical weapons, Al-Dada noted, he should know that the opposition “also possess them.”

Al-Dada stated that their expertise came from army officers with technical knowledge who had defected from the government side. However, he did not mention anyone in particular.

read more: http://conspiracyhq.com/free-syrian-army-claims-chemical-weapons-capability/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
Pennyless

Pennyless

Free Syrian Army claims chemical weapons capability Empty
PostSubject: RE   Free Syrian Army claims chemical weapons capability I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:47 pm

Well what do ya know! The innocent, free, democratic, definitely not jihadist, definitely not backed by the Western Elite, Syrian rebels has chemical weapons!
Back to top Go down

Free Syrian Army claims chemical weapons capability
Page 1 of 1