THE OMEN TO NATION

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

THE OMEN TO NATION Empty
PostSubject: THE OMEN TO NATION   THE OMEN TO NATION I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:55 pm

THE OMEN TO NATION OMEN

I often wonder if the world is unaware of how trapped we are by our own paranoia and how this cloud of uncertainty is used by the corporate media as a way to count on the selective memory of the critical mass. Things are becoming less accidental and appear to be planned. The case in point is how, on at least three occasions, I had predicted that the Pope would either die or step down at the end of 2012.

Now I know that the Pope did not step down at the end of the year, but 60 days after I made my final declaration Pope Benedict XVI has now resigned as the Bishop of Rome.

The media will tell you that the world is surprised by this. However, there seems to be this black hole in the memory of the media that will ignore blatantly the truth about Rome and how the Holy See is changing in many ways and that, quite literally, there has been a war declared from the throne of the Vatican against an unseen evil.

This, however, is the “cover story” for a schism that seems to plaguing the church and no matter how many times I report the issue, I always sound insensitive to Catholics and that has never been my intent.

I am always asked why I care about the moves within the Catholic Church and I say to them that the church is a powerful entity and likely part of many important decisions worldwide.

It is the center of attention in the apocalyptic era that has now been embraced by dispensationalist and has a pivotal role in the annals of eschatology.

All last year it was evident that the church was showing signs that there was trouble in the ranks and the maneuvers may reveal who the next Pope will be and in a chilling way the filling of the vacant throne could very well go to a Roman whose middle name “Peter” means “rock”.

Peter is a common name that is derived; from the Latin word “petra”, from the Greek word Petros or Petrus meaning “stone” or “rock”

According to the New Testament, Jesus gave Saint Peter – whose given name was Simon – the name Kephas or Cephas meaning “stone” in Aramaic. In Spanish, Peter is Pedro – in Russian it is Pyotr – and in Italian it is Pietro.

Saint Peter, according to ancient tradition, became the first bishop of Rome. Roman Catholics consider him to have been the first Pope and all subsequent popes to have been his successors, and therefore sometimes refer to the Pope or the Papacy itself as Peter.

more here: http://www.groundzeromedia.org/the-omen-to-nations/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

THE OMEN TO NATION
Page 1 of 1