Web Toolbar by Wibiya Man dies after setting himself on fire in front of French employment office

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Man dies after setting himself on fire in front of French employment office

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OZ

Man dies after setting himself on fire in front of French employment office Empty
PostSubject: Man dies after setting himself on fire in front of French employment office   Man dies after setting himself on fire in front of French employment office I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:30 pm

taken from - http://rt.com/news/france-self-immolation-employment-134/

A 43-year-old man has committed suicide by setting himself on fire in front of a French employment agency in the city of Nantes.

The man died from his wounds in front of the Pôle Emploi agency, Ouest France reported.

Earlier this week, the man sent two emails to local media, warning that he would set himself on fire after finding out that he was no longer eligible for unemployment benefits.

"Today is a big day for me because i am going to self-immolate in front of the employment agency," one of the letters read.
Back to top Go down

Man dies after setting himself on fire in front of French employment office
Page 1 of 1