Now, the Pope Benedict Conspiracy Theories

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Now, the Pope Benedict Conspiracy Theories Empty
PostSubject: Now, the Pope Benedict Conspiracy Theories   Now, the Pope Benedict Conspiracy Theories I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:42 am

(NEWSER) – With Pope Benedict suddenly announcing his resignation today, we've looked at his legacy and the process for choosing his replacement. Now—forgive us—we delve into the inevitable conspiracy theories that "explain" his resignation:

His Nazi History. Benedict has acknowledged he was forced to serve in the Hitler Youth during a "dark time" in his childhood. Now the Atlantic Wire has dug up Twitter users like Melanie Karin, who writes, "Resigning for health reasons! Yeah. That's it. Not because of anything scandalous like ... having a Nazi youth past."

more here: http://www.newser.com/story/162641/now-the-pope-benedict-conspiracy-theories.html
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Now, the Pope Benedict Conspiracy Theories
Page 1 of 1