Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Should I return ? Empty
PostSubject: Should I return ?   Should I return ? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:37 pm

Should I return ?
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Should I return ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I return ?   Should I return ? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:44 pm

Seeing as how my IP is no longer banned at GLP maybe I should take it as a sign.
Back to top Go down

Should I return ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I return ?   Should I return ? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:01 pm

I'd follow you anywhere, Killa ... except there.
Back to top Go down
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Should I return ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I return ?   Should I return ? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:07 pm

SaltWaterTaffy wrote:

Itz odd though my IP is not banned now
Back to top Go down

Should I return ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I return ?   Should I return ? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:09 pm

I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ wrote:
SaltWaterTaffy wrote:

Others have experienced the same.

DQ had a theory .. said they want information ... want you all to come back and fill them in on what's been going on.

I don't know ... I've been gone 2 years and never checked if I could go back. Maybe that's the normal course of action.
Back to top Go down
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Should I return ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I return ?   Should I return ? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:13 pm

SaltWaterTaffy wrote:
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ wrote:
SaltWaterTaffy wrote:

Others have experienced the same.

DQ had a theory .. said they want information ... want you all to come back and fill them in on what's been going on.

I don't know ... I've been gone 2 years and never checked if I could go back. Maybe that's the normal course of action.

The only reason I went there was get a look at their meta keywords and I was no longer ban
Back to top Go down
k2

Should I return ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I return ?   Should I return ? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:34 pm

he periodically opens them every couple weeks. at the earliest.

sometimes later.

i havent been except once in months and months.

the content is not as fast anymore as everywhere else.

and what is there have many one line answers, like everybody os posting for post status
Back to top Go down
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Should I return ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I return ?   Should I return ? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:39 pm

k2 wrote:

sometimes later.

and what is there have many one line answers, like everybody os posting for post status

sounds like LoP
Back to top Go down
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Should I return ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I return ?   Should I return ? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:40 pm

k2 wrote:

sometimes later.

sounds like LoP
Back to top Go down
TroubledFelix

TroubledFelix

Should I return ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I return ?   Should I return ? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:42 pm

I returned and made a free acount as The Love Magician and even created a thread called "I Hate.. Hate"

Well, after just a few more posts in other thread's i received the ban hamer. I see you may be changing domains. Thats cool. Thanks for keeping me informed bro. I havent even been at the kritterbox lattley.

Peace
Back to top Go down
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Should I return ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I return ?   Should I return ? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:47 pm

TroubledFelix wrote:
I returned and made a free acount as The Love Magician and even created a thread called "I Hate.. Hate"

Well, after just a few more posts in other thread's i received the ban hamer. I see you may be changing domains. Thats cool. Thanks for keeping me informed bro. I havent even been at the kritterbox lattley.

Peace

hay whats up ?

have not spoke in a minute
Back to top Go down
TroubledFelix

TroubledFelix

Should I return ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I return ?   Should I return ? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:15 pm

I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ wrote:
TroubledFelix wrote:

Peace

hay whats up ?

Yeah well i have been chillen at lop and noticed an influx of a lot of old poster's showing back up cuz some of the other lil CT forumz where closing. Or at least the one i cant remember the name of. But it was like troll city when i tried to check it out a while back. So anyway it closed and now posters are flooding back to lop. It has callemd down a bit and D said all are welcome back if they like and no hard feelings bla bla bla. And flash chat is back up.

Anyway i see you are getting visoters but not to many posts. WTH is up with that lol. I guess the guests where being ass's as usual. To bad people cant be more machure about things. Imaturaty is what always ends up killing good discusions.
Back to top Go down
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Should I return ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I return ?   Should I return ? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:15 pm

TroubledFelix wrote:
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ wrote:
TroubledFelix wrote:

Peace

hay whats up ?

Yeah well i have been chillen at lop and noticed an influx of a lot of old poster's showing back up cuz some of the other lil CT forumz where closing. Or at least the one i cant remember the name of. But it was like troll city when i tried to check it out a while back. So anyway it closed and now posters are flooding back to lop. It has callemd down a bit and D said all are welcome back if they like and no hard feelings bla bla bla. And flash chat is back up.

Anyway i see you are getting visoters but not to many posts. WTH is up with that lol. I guess the guests where being ass's as usual. To bad people cant be more machure about things. Imaturaty is what always ends up killing good discusions.

More people does not necessarily mean better or worse for that matter.

If people read and take something from the info is all I really care about. A "social club" turns into a drama filled middle school circus board which is why I left and opened this place up.

In time people will come when they get tired of all the BS.
Back to top Go down
chef

Should I return ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I return ?   Should I return ? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:37 am

I'm posting at glp in anon mode.

Done with LOP. 12
Back to top Go down
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Should I return ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I return ?   Should I return ? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:39 am

chef wrote:
I'm posting at glp in anon mode.

Done with LOP. 12

its all drama both places
Back to top Go down
Chef

Should I return ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I return ?   Should I return ? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:46 am

It's nothing but drama.

I was bored out of my mind last night and decided to change my name on LOP.

Well when you change your name then flashchat doesn't recognize the user.

Now my memory is foggy but if I recall D. said chat was going to be improved. Outside of the posting limits it's relatively the same, if not buggier.

People have been waiting over a week to get access to chat. The guy just doesn't care. So why should any of us donate our time to his site?
Back to top Go down
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Should I return ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I return ?   Should I return ? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:56 am

Chef wrote:
It's nothing but drama.

I was bored out of my mind last night and decided to change my name on LOP.

Well when you change your name then flashchat doesn't recognize the user.

Now my memory is foggy but if I recall D. said chat was going to be improved. Outside of the posting limits it's relatively the same, if not buggier.

People have been waiting over a week to get access to chat. The guy just doesn't care. So why should any of us donate our time to his site?

That is why I left and have not returned.

That and I have spent a bunch of time tweaking this site and I am about done now.
Back to top Go down
Chef Boy-Ar-Doom

Chef Boy-Ar-Doom

Should I return ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I return ?   Should I return ? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:09 am

The site has improved each time I've visited.

Did you find the option to add chat to the menu bar?
Back to top Go down
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Should I return ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I return ?   Should I return ? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:23 am

click portal next to the forum button i just put it in

it would have been better quicker if i was not such a cheap bastard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Should I return ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I return ?   Should I return ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should I return ?
Page 1 of 1