Web Toolbar by Wibiya Police Warn All Black Men: “You Could Be Stopped and Questioned”

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Police Warn All Black Men: “You Could Be Stopped and Questioned”

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Police Warn All Black Men: “You Could Be Stopped and Questioned” Empty
PostSubject: Police Warn All Black Men: “You Could Be Stopped and Questioned”   Police Warn All Black Men: “You Could Be Stopped and Questioned” I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:39 am

Police Warn All Black Men: “You Could Be Stopped and Questioned” 120213notdorner

San Diego Police Sgt. Benjamin Kelso is warning all African-American men that they could be stopped and questioned as the manhunt for Christopher Dorner continues.

The longer the search drags on, the more the case is being used as a poster child for making the evisceration of constitutional rights look rational and reasonable.

“If you’re an African American man, you could be stopped and questioned,” Kelso told Fox 5 San Diego. “There are many people that may look like Chris Dorner, myself included. If you are stopped and questioned its important to cooperate with officers.”

Attorney Doug Oden warned that all “large, black men, who have bald heads” should be “concerned,” adding that the $1 million dollar reward promised by the LAPD for information leading to Dorner’s apprehension could hinder rather than help the manhunt.

“There may be people thinking, there’s a large black man, it could be him, I could get paid, so I think that $1 million reward could be counterproductive,” said Oden.

Some heavily built, bald black men in the Los Angeles area have even begun wearing shirts with messages proclaiming they are not Christopher Dorner (see image above). Signs have also been placed on vehicles which read, “Don’t shoot, I’m not Chris Dorner. Thank you.”

more here: http://www.prisonplanet.com/police-warn-all-black-men-you-could-be-stopped-and-questioned.html
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Police Warn All Black Men: “You Could Be Stopped and Questioned”
Page 1 of 1