Web Toolbar by Wibiya Eliminating the Opposition: Are the supporters of the 2nd Amendment being targeted for Assassination?

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eliminating the Opposition: Are the supporters of the 2nd Amendment being targeted for Assassination?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Eliminating the Opposition: Are the supporters of the 2nd Amendment being targeted for Assassination? Empty
PostSubject: Eliminating the Opposition: Are the supporters of the 2nd Amendment being targeted for Assassination?   Eliminating the Opposition: Are the supporters of the 2nd Amendment being targeted for Assassination? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:13 pm

Another day, another strange murder/suicide. I’ll be the first to admit that not all suspicious deaths in the “Conspiracy” community are the work of some shady organization, but since late 2012 we have seen a major uptick in various independent media personalities deaths.

Is this the work of some nefarious plot by the New World Order to silence us or are we just being paranoid?

The History
The last time we seen so many deaths in the “community” was during the 1990′s, as documented in my film “The Most Deadly Job”.

Jim Keith, Danny Casalaro, Bill Cooper and others where snuffed out in a decade long campaign to silence the up and coming “alternative” media.

After 9/11 and the tragic death of William M. Cooper, it seemed to be pretty quiet. Rumors would pop up that certain researchers had disappeared or had hung themselves (Rik Clay for example), though after digging around no evidence could be found of any shady business other than a lot of speculation.

Then in 2012 the “Octopus” returned and started grabbing those that would put a stop to their dastardly plan.

more here: http://conspiracyhq.com/eliminating-the-opposition-are-the-independent-media-being-targeted-for-assassination/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Eliminating the Opposition: Are the supporters of the 2nd Amendment being targeted for Assassination?
Page 1 of 1