Stargazers Capture Stunning Running Man Nebula Photo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Stargazers Capture Stunning Running Man Nebula Photo Empty
PostSubject: Stargazers Capture Stunning Running Man Nebula Photo   Stargazers Capture Stunning Running Man Nebula Photo I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:11 am

Stargazers Capture Stunning Running Man Nebula Photo Ngc1973-fera

The ethereal strides of the Running Man Nebula come into view in this stunning night sky photo.

Astrophotographers Bob and Janice Fera took this image of NGC 1973, also known as the Running Man Nebula, on Jan. 2 to Jan. 4, from Eagle Ridge Observatory in Foresthill, Calif. The Feras used an Officina Stellare RC-360AST 14" f/8 Ritchey Chretien Cassegrain telescope with two-element field flattener to observe nebula. An Apogee Alta U16M CCD camera with Astrodon filters was used to capture the photo.

more here: http://www.space.com/19574-amazing-running-man-nebula-photo.html
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Stargazers Capture Stunning Running Man Nebula Photo
Page 1 of 1