Web Toolbar by Wibiya Green 'fireball' flashes across the night sky in Lincolnshire

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Green 'fireball' flashes across the night sky in Lincolnshire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Green 'fireball' flashes across the night sky in Lincolnshire Empty
PostSubject: Green 'fireball' flashes across the night sky in Lincolnshire   Green 'fireball' flashes across the night sky in Lincolnshire I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:20 am

Sightings have been reported of a green 'fireball' flashing across the sky over Lincolnshire.

Lincoln City goalkeeper Paul Farman was among those who saw the phenomenon and wrote on Twitter at about 9pm that he'd seen a meteoroid or a shooting star.

RAF Waddington spokesman Lindsey Askin said no flights from the base were in the air over Lincoln.

Astronomer Paul Money, who lives in Horncastle, caught a glimpse of the spectacle out the corner of his eye as it disappeared to the north.

more here: http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/Green-fireball-flashing-night-sky-Lincolnshire/story-18012570-detail/story.html
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Green 'fireball' flashes across the night sky in Lincolnshire
Page 1 of 1