Web Toolbar by Wibiya 'UFO' Videotaped From Airplane: What Is It?

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'UFO' Videotaped From Airplane: What Is It?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

'UFO' Videotaped From Airplane: What Is It? Empty
PostSubject: 'UFO' Videotaped From Airplane: What Is It?   'UFO' Videotaped From Airplane: What Is It? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:37 pm

'UFO' Videotaped From Airplane: What Is It? 6a00d8341bf67c53ef017c351abc7f970b-pi

A home video allegedly taken just before Christmas during a late-night flight appears to show a UFO flying next to the plane. The video, posted to YouTube by a man named Mauricio Ruiz, has the Internet buzzing.

According to Tom Rose, an Examiner.com blogger,

Quote :

The UFO itself is of a type possibly never filmed before. For most of the video the lustrous, rounded object flies alongside the jet, maintaining relative distance and speed. This in itself is unusual as aircraft are usually separated by a mile or more for safety reasons. The object looks metallic and resembles a closed fist encased in a glove.

Actually the video doesn't show a "lustrous, rounded object" -- nor, for that matter, a metallic one -- but instead a group of six or eight clustered irregular-shaped lights that remain more or less fixed in one position. Still, its identity has many puzzled: Lights on the ground? A hoax? Reflection of interior cabin lights? A flying saucer?

http://news.discovery.com/human/ufo-videotaped-from-airplane-what-is-it-121229.html
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

'UFO' Videotaped From Airplane: What Is It?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cuckoo's Nest :: The Cuckoo's Nest-
Jump to:  
Affiliates

Future Google PR for thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com - 4.00 Free Url Submission Forum Topsite
conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy