Web Toolbar by Wibiya New Yeti resort to be opened in Siberia to encourage tourists to catch the Abominable Snowman

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Yeti resort to be opened in Siberia to encourage tourists to catch the Abominable Snowman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

New Yeti resort to be opened in Siberia to encourage tourists to catch the Abominable Snowman Empty
PostSubject: New Yeti resort to be opened in Siberia to encourage tourists to catch the Abominable Snowman   New Yeti resort to be opened in Siberia to encourage tourists to catch the Abominable Snowman I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:44 am

A new Yeti resort is to be opened in Russia to encourage tourists to find the elusive creature.

The planned Yeti Park in Sheregesh, Siberia will include a hotel and a museum, and is intended to attract those keen to be the first to prove the existence of the yeti.

The region's governor Aman Tuleyev has offered a £20,500 reward - one million roubles - to anyone who can catch a yeti and prove its existence. 'I'll sit down with him, chat and have a cup of tea,' he promised.

Igor Idimeshev, 48, deputy head of Sheregesh's local council in Siberia, and the man behind the new park said: 'We are building the Yeti Park now, and of course there will be a chance for people who come here to see creature. For me having Yetis here means something much more than the simple tourist attraction'.

He added: 'We will have a dedicated plot of land for Yeti park, where anyone can see it. We will organise a museum, exhibiting all Yeti-related objects, like the trees they make into arches, and many other things. This location will be used for all future conferences and seminars devoted to the Yeti'.

'The Yeti theme is 'important for the region'.

Last year Russian academic Professor Valentin Sapunov claimed a population of 200 yeti exist in the Kemerovo, Khakassia and Altai regions of Siberia.

more here: Dailymail
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

New Yeti resort to be opened in Siberia to encourage tourists to catch the Abominable Snowman
Page 1 of 1