Study looks to get to bottom of 'Windsor hum'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Study looks to get to bottom of 'Windsor hum' Empty
PostSubject: Study looks to get to bottom of 'Windsor hum'   Study looks to get to bottom of 'Windsor hum' I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:11 pm

Researchers in Ontario will spend the coming months trying to get to the bottom of the noise and vibration known as the "Windsor Hum."

People in Windsor have complained about the low-frequency rumbling for the past two years.

"What we're attempting to do is not only pinpoint the source, but also understand how it might affect quality of life for the people of this region," said Bob Dechert, Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of Foreign Affairs in Ottawa. He says the Canadian government is giving $60,000 (CDN) to the Universities of Windsor and Western Ontario to conduct the study.

more here: Michiganradio
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Study looks to get to bottom of 'Windsor hum'
Page 1 of 1