Web Toolbar by Wibiya Neanderthal to be born to surrogate mother?

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Neanderthal to be born to surrogate mother?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Neanderthal to be born to surrogate mother? Empty
PostSubject: Neanderthal to be born to surrogate mother?   Neanderthal to be born to surrogate mother? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:17 am

There have been indications that a cloning experiment to create a live Neanderthal may be on the cards.

While the idea of using DNA from frozen mammoth remains to clone a live specimen is nothing new, the concept that we could do something similar to bring back extinct species of human such as Neanderthals may prove quite a shock to most people. Despite the technical and ethical difficulties inherent in such an endeavor, there are signs that some scientists may be considering research leading up to such an achievement and that they may need a surrogate human mother to deliver the child.

more at: Unexplained-Mysteries
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Neanderthal to be born to surrogate mother?
Page 1 of 1