House Bill Would Ban All Internet Ammunition Sales

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

House Bill Would Ban All Internet Ammunition Sales Empty
PostSubject: House Bill Would Ban All Internet Ammunition Sales   House Bill Would Ban All Internet Ammunition Sales I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:49 pm

In their latest rush to further emasculate the Second Amendment, many on the Left are taking aim at the Internet.

Of course, illegal online sales of weapons and ammunition should be stopped--though the practice isn’t nearly as prevalent as the left would have you believe.

But progressives are also looking to ban legal online sales through a bevy of new gun control resolutions, including H.R. 142, which "would ban Internet or mail order ammunition purchases."

Meanwhile, the state of New York just passed a ban on Internet “assault weapon” sales.

Progressives act as though the move to end all online weapons transactions is just that simple--wave a gavel, pass a law, and it’s done. Just like with guns themselves--declare a gun-free school zone, and all schools will be gun-free.

But they are not always such regulatory optimists.

Remember SOPA-PIPA? The Stop Online Piracy Act and the Protect Intellectual Property Act--the bills that ham-handedly sought to rein in rampant online property theft-for-profit. Stolen music and movies being sold on the Web is a costs the creators of these works billions of dollars each year, and these vastly overreaching bills were an attempt to address it.
I was opposed to the bills - they went far too far. But I remain an ardent supporter of the premise behind them--the protection of private property.

read more: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/01/15/House-Bill-Would-Ban-All-Internet-Ammunition-Sales?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

House Bill Would Ban All Internet Ammunition Sales
Page 1 of 1