Robbers dig 100-foot tunnel to raid bank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Robbers dig 100-foot tunnel to raid bank Empty
PostSubject: Robbers dig 100-foot tunnel to raid bank   Robbers dig 100-foot tunnel to raid bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:52 pm

BERLIN (AP) German police say robbers dug a 30-meter (100-foot) tunnel into the safe deposit room of a Berlin bank and escaped with their haul, setting a fire as they left to cover their tracks.

Berlin police spokesman Thomas Neuendorf says the tunnel led from an underground garage into the bank's safe deposit room.

Neuendorf told The Associated Press Monday that the tunnel was "very professional" and must have taken weeks or even months to complete. It was elaborately constructed and even had ceiling supports.

read more: http://www.myfoxny.com/story/20581336/robbers-dig-100-foot-tunnel-to-raid-bank
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Robbers dig 100-foot tunnel to raid bank
Page 1 of 1