HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Temples.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tasha-ann

tasha-ann

The Temples. Empty
PostSubject: The Temples.   The Temples. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:30 am

I dreamt of a city, a city of temples and churches, mosques and synagogues. Each were magnificent and glorious, infinite temples of infinite faith. They stretched far past what my eye could see and touched what my heart had always known.

Each temple worshiped a single thing, one for each earth in a thousand tongues, one for every god and goddess, one for every faith and even one for none at all.

The temples were many yet no matter how hard I searched I could not find the temple that worshiped money, I thought some worshiped nothing but money alone, surely their temple would be here? A man who was standing next to me heard my thoughts and answered my question.

"People who build their own temples on earth have to give something back to the temple here. In order for them to live heavenly lives on earth they must be prepared to overlook those that suffer at their expense, so their temple takes a little of their soul on each visit".

There appeared a queue of people, all draped in finery and gold. Beautiful women and men all waiting to worship the money. I raced to the head of the queue to see what i assumed would be the most glorious temple of all, and there on a small table sat a slightly unimpressive black box. I turned to watch as the next worshiper moved up to donate, he knelt down and leant forward to kiss the box and when he rose he was somehow a little less than before, but not that you could tell.

The collective thought ......

"Look how much they get, how easy it is,
Look how hard we toil and how much we give."

"But"

Said the man still stood beside me.

"They can not leave, they have damned themselves and we have yet to be rewarded. Our empathy, humanity and compassion are our salvation, and our reward will be eternal happiness and bliss".

I turned towards the man as he stood there smiling.

"Where do you worship?" I said.

"Everywhere sweetheart, because that's what it's always been about".

Our journey is just beginning.

Hugs and stuff

Tasha-ann

Back to top Go down
http://tasha3000.wordpress.com/
tasha-ann

tasha-ann

The Temples. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Temples.   The Temples. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:14 am

I haven't posted this anywhere else apart from my blog so I thought I would give it a bump.
Back to top Go down
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

The Temples. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Temples.   The Temples. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:39 am

tasha-ann wrote:
I haven't posted this anywhere else apart from my blog so I thought I would give it a bump.

So are you saying that not to pick a religion ?
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
tasha-ann

tasha-ann

The Temples. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Temples.   The Temples. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:04 pm

I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ wrote:
tasha-ann wrote:

Maybe we should choose faith over religion, love is a universal thing and cannot be categorized.

Believe in yourself I think that's the key.

And in true fashion...... as always....... love to you kill.

Tasha-ann
Back to top Go down
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

The Temples. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Temples.   The Temples. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:08 pm

tasha-ann wrote:
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ wrote:
tasha-ann wrote:

Maybe we should choose faith over religion, love is a universal thing and cannot be categorized.

Believe in yourself I think that's the key.

And in true fashion...... as always....... love to you kill.

Tasha-ann

I agree a set religion sux and you dont need it to have faith
Back to top Go down

The Temples. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Temples.   The Temples. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:23 pm

Very nice tasha!
Back to top Go down
tasha-ann

tasha-ann

The Temples. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Temples.   The Temples. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:51 pm

SaltWaterTaffy wrote:
Very nice tasha!

Thanks taffy haven't seen you in a while, hope life's being good to you and look forward to seeing you at the prom.
Back to top Go down
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

The Temples. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Temples.   The Temples. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:53 pm

tasha-ann wrote:
SaltWaterTaffy wrote:
Very nice tasha!

Thanks taffy haven't seen you in a while, hope life's being good to you and look forward to seeing you at the prom.

lol prom ? wtf
Back to top Go down
tasha-ann

tasha-ann

The Temples. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Temples.   The Temples. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:03 pm

I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ wrote:
tasha-ann wrote:
SaltWaterTaffy wrote:
Very nice tasha!

lol prom ? wtf

Well maybe if you unflouced you would have had your invite too. I reckon a lot of lunatic girls would love to have you on there arm. Maybe even prom king material???
Back to top Go down
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

The Temples. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Temples.   The Temples. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:09 pm

tasha-ann wrote:
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ wrote:
tasha-ann wrote:
SaltWaterTaffy wrote:
Very nice tasha!

lol prom ? wtf

Well maybe if you unflouced you would have had your invite too. I reckon a lot of lunatic girls would love to have you on there arm. Maybe even prom king material???

I thought you meant a real one 12

And I wont ever go back there cuz like I said the reasons I left are still the same.

Not a sheeple here.
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

The Temples. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Temples.   The Temples. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:22 pm

tasha-ann wrote:
I dreamt of a city, a city of temples and churches, mosques and synagogues. Each were magnificent and glorious, infinite temples of infinite faith. They stretched far past what my eye could see and touched what my heart had always known.

Each temple worshiped a single thing, one for each earth in a thousand tongues, one for every god and goddess, one for every faith and even one for none at all.

The temples were many yet no matter how hard I searched I could not find the temple that worshiped money, I thought some worshiped nothing but money alone, surely their temple would be here? A man who was standing next to me heard my thoughts and answered my question.

"People who build their own temples on earth have to give something back to the temple here. In order for them to live heavenly lives on earth they must be prepared to overlook those that suffer at their expense, so their temple takes a little of their soul on each visit".

There appeared a queue of people, all draped in finery and gold. Beautiful women and men all waiting to worship the money. I raced to the head of the queue to see what i assumed would be the most glorious temple of all, and there on a small table sat a slightly unimpressive black box. I turned to watch as the next worshiper moved up to donate, he knelt down and leant forward to kiss the box and when he rose he was somehow a little less than before, but not that you could tell.

"But"

"They can not leave, they have damned themselves and we have yet to be rewarded. Our empathy, humanity and compassion are our salvation, and our reward will be eternal happiness and bliss".

Hugs and stuff

Tasha-ann

that is nice I am Cain BTW have we met?!?!?
Back to top Go down
tasha-ann

tasha-ann

The Temples. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Temples.   The Temples. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:24 pm

I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ wrote:
tasha-ann wrote:
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ wrote:
tasha-ann wrote:
SaltWaterTaffy wrote:
Very nice tasha!

lol prom ? wtf

And I wont ever go back there cuz like I said the reasons I left are still the same.

Not a sheeple here.

We ain't all sheeple and some of us are your friends, but worry not I will break you eventually......
Back to top Go down
Ms. Understood

The Temples. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Temples.   The Temples. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:25 pm

tasha-ann wrote:

"But"

Hugs and stuff

Tasha-ann

your avatar has a splitting headache
Back to top Go down
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

The Temples. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Temples.   The Temples. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:26 pm

tasha-ann wrote:
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ wrote:
tasha-ann wrote:
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ wrote:
tasha-ann wrote:
SaltWaterTaffy wrote:
Very nice tasha!

lol prom ? wtf

Not a sheeple here.

We ain't all sheeple and some of us are your friends, but worry not I will break you eventually......

I know you aint a sheeple because you didnt flounce then fall back in line and kiss ass like most did.
Back to top Go down
tasha-ann

tasha-ann

The Temples. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Temples.   The Temples. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:31 pm

Cain wrote:

Maybe we have I am from LOP where I had the delightful pleasure of meeting the wonderfully fuzzy killuminati whom I consider a fine gentleman and a good friend and one of my most favourite chat whores. 12
Back to top Go down
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

The Temples. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Temples.   The Temples. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:34 pm

tasha-ann wrote:
Cain wrote:

Maybe we have I am from LOP where I had the delightful pleasure of meeting the wonderfully fuzzy killuminati whom I consider a fine gentleman and a good friend and one of my most favourite chat whores. 12

How dare you call moi a gentleman

The Temples. 1907893499
Back to top Go down

The Temples. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Temples.   The Temples. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:46 pm

I never flounced. You are my friend.

We can have a Cuckoo's Ball.

Right tash?
Back to top Go down
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

The Temples. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Temples.   The Temples. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:55 pm

SaltWaterTaffy wrote:

Right tash?

Exactly those that didn't flounce like you guys are not the people I am talking about.

The people that flounced then went back and started kissing major ass make me wanna puke.

I mean if the place was so bad then and nothing has changed FFS why in hell would anyone in their right mind go back.

It just shows that many many people are full of shit sheeple.
Back to top Go down
tasha-ann

tasha-ann

The Temples. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Temples.   The Temples. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:57 pm

SaltWaterTaffy wrote:

Right tash?

No doubt sweetheart just say the word and I'm there.
Back to top Go down
TroubledFelix

TroubledFelix

The Temples. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Temples.   The Temples. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:35 pm

I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ wrote:
tasha-ann wrote:
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ wrote:
tasha-ann wrote:
SaltWaterTaffy wrote:
Very nice tasha!

lol prom ? wtf

Not a sheeple here.

Thats what i'm saying bro 12

blb made the thread sooooo... Yeah its just a joke. For laghes and to lighten the mood is all. But people actualy showing up in chat for it? I dunno. Not me, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Temples. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Temples.   The Temples. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Temples.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cuckoo's Nest :: The Cuckoo's Nest-
Jump to:  
Affiliates

Future Google PR for thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com - 4.00 Free Url Submission Forum Topsite
conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy