Go down 
+2
TroubledFelix
Magus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Magus

15 Card Tarot using Thoth Deck Empty
PostSubject: 15 Card Tarot using Thoth Deck   15 Card Tarot using Thoth Deck I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:36 pm

Good afternoon.

I use the 15 card Tarot spread using the Thoth deck.

It goes like this:

You have to ask a specific question. This doesn't exactly work like a general astrology reading or whatnot. Something like: "Which is the best choice between....."

Your signifier is the 1st card laid out, next with the 2 modifiers. Once the nature of the question is establish, I then move onto the next 3 cards which is your Karma and the things beyond your control. After that, I move on to the psychological issues affecting you and what you can do to change the outcomes.

Next, comes the The 2 outcomes. They can be either a possible outcome and an alternate outcome, but usually in my experience the first outcome is what happens when you continue as you are, and the alternate outcome happens if you make a change.

If you have any questions I'd be happy to help.
Back to top Go down
TroubledFelix

TroubledFelix

PostSubject: Re: 15 Card Tarot using Thoth Deck   15 Card Tarot using Thoth Deck I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:06 pm

So i guess i'll start this puppy off here then. Should I go back to my old home town or do the hiking trip thing?

I made this question a bit vauge, but i think it will suffice for the purpose of this type of reading. I have feelings already set aside on both choices here, and it is and has been a choice i have been contemplating for some time now. Anyway i hope i did it right, lol. Let me know if that works:)
Back to top Go down
Magus

PostSubject: Re: 15 Card Tarot using Thoth Deck   15 Card Tarot using Thoth Deck I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:42 pm

Felix, here is your answer.

You don't want to risk your stability, yet you're disallusioned with your situation (the truth is out). You are trying to find your place in life.

Therefore,

You are striving towards a goal because you have overcome the realization of your restrictions and want to push forward. Material security plays a part in this.

Psychological issues:

You take too much pleasure in your daydreaming yet you lack the practical things that need to be done to make it happen. It seems to me that you want to find a way to make the money to support this endeavor, or keep yourself supported while on the hiking trip.

Possible outcome:

Your enthusiasm is fueled by your realization of logic, but laziness seems to hold you back. This tells me that you end up going back home.

Alternate outcome:

Your trust in inner instincts is destabilized by an analytical person and you are over analyzing the situation. You are taking no pleasure in this choice because you're worried that you made the wrong choice, even though that is not the case. You went on the hike.

------

So I guess if you move back home you'll be happy you did but wishing you went on the hike, and if you do the hiking thing you'll fret about making the wrong choice and be pressed for cash.

If you can actually enjoy the hiking thing to it's fullest and put your mind on self-discovery and not material things or people affecting this decision, I think it would be spiritually beneficial. Just do it, and don't worry about stuff.

Take care :)
Back to top Go down
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

PostSubject: Re: 15 Card Tarot using Thoth Deck   15 Card Tarot using Thoth Deck I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:53 pm

Magus wrote:
Felix, here is your answer.

You don't want to risk your stability, yet you're disallusioned with your situation (the truth is out). You are trying to find your place in life.

Therefore,

You are striving towards a goal because you have overcome the realization of your restrictions and want to push forward. Material security plays a part in this.

Psychological issues:

You take too much pleasure in your daydreaming yet you lack the practical things that need to be done to make it happen. It seems to me that you want to find a way to make the money to support this endeavor, or keep yourself supported while on the hiking trip.

Possible outcome:

Your enthusiasm is fueled by your realization of logic, but laziness seems to hold you back. This tells me that you end up going back home.

Alternate outcome:

Your trust in inner instincts is destabilized by an analytical person and you are over analyzing the situation. You are taking no pleasure in this choice because you're worried that you made the wrong choice, even though that is not the case. You went on the hike.

------

So I guess if you move back home you'll be happy you did but wishing you went on the hike, and if you do the hiking thing you'll fret about making the wrong choice and be pressed for cash.

If you can actually enjoy the hiking thing to it's fullest and put your mind on self-discovery and not material things or people affecting this decision, I think it would be spiritually beneficial. Just do it, and don't worry about stuff.

Take care :)

as long as we are small its private for you 2 do your thing. right now im trying to set up a thread that only people that are on the list can open. i will let you know when its done.

:shock:
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
TroubledFelix

TroubledFelix

PostSubject: Re: 15 Card Tarot using Thoth Deck   15 Card Tarot using Thoth Deck I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:43 am

Thanks bro. That clairifies some of my own thoughts on this.

This in between faze sucks(just doing mundane stuff right now). I am stuck in limbo and i am obviously being pulled in one direction. I actualy have to take a stand to do the other. The planning, studying, and supplies needed are done. The cost would be low because of it being the Appalachian trail. It would be a 6 month hike and if i go it would be during the end of winter so i still have time to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Magus

PostSubject: Re: 15 Card Tarot using Thoth Deck   15 Card Tarot using Thoth Deck I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:45 am

TroubledFelix wrote:
Thanks bro. This in between faze sucks(just doing mundane stuff right now). I am stuck in limbo and i am obviously being pulled in one direction. I actualy have to take a stand to do the other. The planning, studying, and supplies needed are done. The cost would be low because of it being the Appalachian trail. It would be a 6 month hike and if go it would be during the end of winter so i still have time to figure it out.

Go for sure or you'll regret it :)
Back to top Go down
GreenAQ

PostSubject: Re: 15 Card Tarot using Thoth Deck   15 Card Tarot using Thoth Deck I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:28 pm

Should I finish my masters in library science or start all over from scratch to go into counseling/social work?
Back to top Go down
Pennyless

Pennyless

PostSubject: Question   15 Card Tarot using Thoth Deck I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:50 pm

Hey thanks so much for offering this service!

Similiar to Felix, should I stay here in oklahoma or should I up and spread my wings somewhere else?
Back to top Go down
Magus

PostSubject: Re: 15 Card Tarot using Thoth Deck   15 Card Tarot using Thoth Deck I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:31 pm

GreenAQ wrote:
Should I finish my masters in library science or start all over from scratch to go into counseling/social work?

Hi Green. Your reading was very hazy, you might have had more on your mind than you thought.

Your material worries about this drag down your will to have your way. You want to make a place for something new.

Therefore,

You want self-realization by looking into this further, and you think it will give you peace of mind.

Psychological things affecting you, that you can change to affect the outcomes:

Your hopes are crushed from pragmatism/dullness. All your past troubles necessary to grow and develop are hampered by this.

Possible outcome:

Your new job lands you material success but hampers your joy of life.

Alternate outcome:

The harmony you want between reality and instinct is met with a painful realization. This fuels your determination to keep pushing on with it. The painful realization might be that you may have to sacrifice something that you once thought important to you ($$) but is no longer feasible in this line of work.

-------

It looks to me like your masters will give the possible outcome and your counseling/social work will give you the alternate outcome. Choose wisely :)
Back to top Go down
GreenAQ

PostSubject: Re: 15 Card Tarot using Thoth Deck   15 Card Tarot using Thoth Deck I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:46 am

Thank you Mag! Great reading. I can see why it's hazy because there are many complex layers to this problem. But you hit the nail on the head on some points.....
Back to top Go down
Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman

PostSubject: Re: 15 Card Tarot using Thoth Deck   15 Card Tarot using Thoth Deck I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:21 am

Magus wrote:
Good afternoon.

I use the 15 card Tarot spread using the Thoth deck.

It goes like this:

You have to ask a specific question. This doesn't exactly work like a general astrology reading or whatnot. Something like: "Which is the best choice between....."

Your signifier is the 1st card laid out, next with the 2 modifiers. Once the nature of the question is establish, I then move onto the next 3 cards which is your Karma and the things beyond your control. After that, I move on to the psychological issues affecting you and what you can do to change the outcomes.

Next, comes the The 2 outcomes. They can be either a possible outcome and an alternate outcome, but usually in my experience the first outcome is what happens when you continue as you are, and the alternate outcome happens if you make a change.

If you have any questions I'd be happy to help.

Mag, I wold love another reading, please! If you get some time.

Josh, Dec 20th, 1985, Williamsport, PA
Back to top Go down
Magus

PostSubject: Re: 15 Card Tarot using Thoth Deck   15 Card Tarot using Thoth Deck I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:02 pm

Pennyless wrote:

Similiar to Felix, should I stay here in oklahoma or should I up and spread my wings somewhere else?

Hi Penny. I actually didn't offer this service, I merely explained how it's done :) That's ok I don't mind.

Here is your reading

--------

You are driven by emotion and want to make a place for something new. This does not sit well with an impatient, restless person.

Therefore,

Your drive to change is hampered by the realizations you've made which causes you to be prudent. You've gone through some hard times and learned how to deal. You'd rather not go through that again.

Psychological issues affecting you:

Your inspiration comes from trying to overcome your fear.

Possible outcome:

You find joy and fulfillment in material wealth. Excessive greed. You need to face up to the facts.

Alternate outcome:

Your self realization causes you to become generous and you "aim for the light" so to speak. You face up to the facts and grow.

-------

I'm not sure about the nature of your staying in Oklahoma, but it's all up to you :)
Back to top Go down
Pennyless

Pennyless

PostSubject: RE:   15 Card Tarot using Thoth Deck I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:48 pm

Magus wrote:
Pennyless wrote:

Hi Penny. I actually didn't offer this service, I merely explained how it's done :) That's ok I don't mind.

Here is your reading

--------

You are driven by emotion and want to make a place for something new. This does not sit well with an impatient, restless person.

Therefore,

Your drive to change is hampered by the realizations you've made which causes you to be prudent. You've gone through some hard times and learned how to deal. You'd rather not go through that again.

Psychological issues affecting you:

Your inspiration comes from trying to overcome your fear.

Possible outcome:

You find joy and fulfillment in material wealth. Excessive greed. You need to face up to the facts.

Alternate outcome:

Your self realization causes you to become generous and you "aim for the light" so to speak. You face up to the facts and grow.

-------

I'm not sure about the nature of your staying in Oklahoma, but it's all up to you :)

Thanks so much. Many apologies, I misread the original post. Thanks though!

Where would you recommend finding a thoth deck?
Back to top Go down
Magus

PostSubject: Re: 15 Card Tarot using Thoth Deck   15 Card Tarot using Thoth Deck I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:38 pm

I got mine from Amazon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 15 Card Tarot using Thoth Deck   15 Card Tarot using Thoth Deck I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

15 Card Tarot using Thoth Deck
Page 1 of 1