Alex Jones: General of the Second American Revolution

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Alex Jones: General of the Second American Revolution  Empty
PostSubject: Alex Jones: General of the Second American Revolution    Alex Jones: General of the Second American Revolution  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:25 am

Alex Jones topped Twitter trends and YouTube's front page this week when he went head-to-head with Piers Morgan on CNN Live debating US Gun Control. As usual Alex belligerently bombasts out-of-turn, doesn't allow Piers to finish a sentence, mocks and belittles his host, then sarcastically adopts Piers' British accent and calls him a red-coat! Just like "old times" when I used to be a daily AJ listener I found myself agreeing with most of Alex's points and laughing out loud at his shtick humor. However, nowadays whenever I listen to Alex the Judas Goat, Molly-gate, Punchbowl Turd, Inside Job Jones, I listen with a much more discerning eye towards what his actual purpose is in this whole NWO scheme. When someone like Alex goes on mainstream news, makes many good points, and takes jabs at obvious establishment stooges like Piers Morgan, it makes half-awake 2nd-amendment-loving Americans feel like he's their anti-NWO General in the "Infowar" standing up for truth and freedom. However, especially in the aftermath of several school shootings and the propaganda that's followed, many Americans are feeling that tighter government gun-control laws and even confiscation might be a good thing.

read more: http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2013/01/alex-jones-general-of-second-american.html
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Alex Jones: General of the Second American Revolution
Page 1 of 1