Web Toolbar by Wibiya After Meeting, NRA Says White House Has 'Agenda to Attack the Second Amendment'

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After Meeting, NRA Says White House Has 'Agenda to Attack the Second Amendment'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

After Meeting, NRA Says White House Has 'Agenda to Attack the Second Amendment' Empty
PostSubject: After Meeting, NRA Says White House Has 'Agenda to Attack the Second Amendment'   After Meeting, NRA Says White House Has 'Agenda to Attack the Second Amendment' I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:45 pm

After meeting with Vice President Joe Biden and Attorney General Eric Holder at the White House today, the National Rifle Association released a statement saying the White House has an "agenda to attack the Second Amendment."

read more: http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/after-meeting-nra-says-white-house-has-agenda-attack-second-amendment_695097.html
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

After Meeting, NRA Says White House Has 'Agenda to Attack the Second Amendment'
Page 1 of 1