Web Toolbar by Wibiya It’s so hot in Australia they needed new colors on hot chart

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It’s so hot in Australia they needed new colors on hot chart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

It’s so hot in Australia they needed new colors on hot chart Empty
PostSubject: It’s so hot in Australia they needed new colors on hot chart   It’s so hot in Australia they needed new colors on hot chart I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:37 pm

Australia experienced the hottest day in recorded history yesterday, on January 7. The average maximum temperature across Australia reached 40.33 degrees Celsius, beating the previous record of 40.17 degrees set in December 21, 1972. There was only three times in recorded history when mercury showed average maximum temperatures above 40 degrees Celsius. Last four months of 2012 broke all previous records with maximum temperatures across the continent 1.6 degrees Celsius above average.

It’s so hot in Australia they needed new colors on hot chart Average-temperatures1

read more: http://conspiracyhq.com/its-so-hot-in-australia-they-needed-new-colors-on-hot-chart/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
A2k

A2k

It’s so hot in Australia they needed new colors on hot chart Empty
PostSubject: Re: It’s so hot in Australia they needed new colors on hot chart   It’s so hot in Australia they needed new colors on hot chart I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:08 am

It’s so hot in Australia they needed new colors on hot chart Averag11

no offense to oz friends, but it looks like yer shit is cooked. send some of that weather to Kan's ass. it's colder than a witch's titty here.
Back to top Go down

It’s so hot in Australia they needed new colors on hot chart
Page 1 of 1