RISE- By DUMP-BOXX

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

RISE- By DUMP-BOXX Empty
PostSubject: RISE- By DUMP-BOXX   RISE- By DUMP-BOXX I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:06 pm

Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
JungleM

RISE- By DUMP-BOXX Empty
PostSubject: DUMP-BOXX   RISE- By DUMP-BOXX I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:45 pm

Thank you for posting our video. I am Jungle Mitty producer of them all, We are getting in a real studio May 23rd and will revise them all. Five videos are up on our site now and will not take down until revisions are done with sound and live video of our band.

We have a live concert in Brooklyn, WI in June, Dates and times will be posted on our site, here is the link to our band site. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzDyqeAprGpm9hkLSuixiDQ . Again thanks for taking the time to check us out. Jungle Mitty
Back to top Go down

RISE- By DUMP-BOXX
Page 1 of 1