SECRETUM OMEGA: INEVITABILITY INCARNATE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

SECRETUM OMEGA: INEVITABILITY INCARNATE Empty
PostSubject: SECRETUM OMEGA: INEVITABILITY INCARNATE   SECRETUM OMEGA: INEVITABILITY INCARNATE I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:23 pm

SECRETUM OMEGA: INEVITABILITY INCARNATE SECRETUM-OMEGA

In conspiracy circles there are always dots that are connected that lead to great conspiracy of a dark order that has all of the secrets about just who is in charge of the planet. There are theories about ‘dark brotherhoods’ who receive their information by channeling the power of demons and there are other investigators that have shown that for millennia mankind has been directed by overlords that can only be compared to extraterrestrials.

We are now at a point in time where we weigh impossibilities and inevitabilities. It seems to be a never-ending paradox. The world, at the moment, seems unreal as we now understand that uncertainty is a certainty and that change can cause great upheavals that can affect us for years or even lifetimes.

A week ago, while the words of war were being given from North Korea, I was bold enough to stand my ground and say that while war and rumors of war are titillating subjects, I was certain that we needed more than anything to somehow allow ourselves the moment to somehow own the fact that all things in heaven and the earth needed to be observed and that data outside the realms of war would produce breakthroughs from space that would be dismissed outright because it is no longer politically expedient to care about the affairs of what is going on above us.

Let the warning go forth that the words “As above, so below” is something that should be remembered and that even if your government has decided to adhere to a war flat form the signs and wonders in the sky continue to appear to the average “joe” and that there is also a number of secrets that are being revealed by religious orders and others that are being put on the back burner for the incredible warmongering and fear mongering for reasons of establishing a New World Order.

At a recent banking conference, Vice President Joe Biden called for the creation of a “New World Order” with new financial institutions, updated global rules, a level playing field and a prosperous China.

more here: http://www.groundzeromedia.org/secretum-omega-inevitability-incarnate/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

SECRETUM OMEGA: INEVITABILITY INCARNATE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cuckoo's Nest :: The Cuckoo's Nest-
Jump to:  
Affiliates

Future Google PR for thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com - 4.00 Free Url Submission Forum Topsite
conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy