Web Toolbar by Wibiya Pastor Rick Warren's son, Matthew, commits suicide, church says

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pastor Rick Warren's son, Matthew, commits suicide, church says

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Pastor Rick Warren's son, Matthew, commits suicide, church says Empty
PostSubject: Pastor Rick Warren's son, Matthew, commits suicide, church says   Pastor Rick Warren's son, Matthew, commits suicide, church says I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:04 pm

The youngest son of Pastor Rick Warren, author of "The Purpose Driven Life," has committed suicide, according to a statement released by Warren’s church on Saturday.

Matthew Warren, the son of the popular evangelical pastor and his wife Kay, died after a struggle with mental illness, according to the statement from Saddleback Valley Community Church in Lake Forest, Calif. The church asked for “everyone to join us in praying for the entire Warren family” on Saturday.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/06/17632420-pastor-rick-warrens-son-matthew-commits-suicide-church-says?lite
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Pastor Rick Warren's son, Matthew, commits suicide, church says
Page 1 of 1