Indonesia hit by 7.2 magnitude earthquake

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Indonesia hit by 7.2 magnitude earthquake Empty
PostSubject: Indonesia hit by 7.2 magnitude earthquake   Indonesia hit by 7.2 magnitude earthquake I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:36 am

A MAJOR 7.2 earthquake struck the eastern Indonesian province of Papua, the US Geological Survey said, sending panicked crowds running into the streets.

There were no immediate reports of damage and no tsunami warning was issued after the quake struck on land at 1.42pm local time today at a depth of 75km, 272km west-southwest of provincial capital Jayapura, the USGS said.

http://www.news.com.au/world-news/indonesia-hit-by-72-magnitude-earthquake/story-fndir2ev-1226613876395
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Indonesia hit by 7.2 magnitude earthquake
Page 1 of 1