Web Toolbar by Wibiya Escaped Scientologist Goes Public About “Cult” Brainwashing and Labor Camps

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Escaped Scientologist Goes Public About “Cult” Brainwashing and Labor Camps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Escaped Scientologist Goes Public About “Cult” Brainwashing and Labor Camps Empty
PostSubject: Escaped Scientologist Goes Public About “Cult” Brainwashing and Labor Camps   Escaped Scientologist Goes Public About “Cult” Brainwashing and Labor Camps I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:49 pm

Escaped Scientologist Goes Public About “Cult” Brainwashing and Labor Camps Jenna-miscavige-hill

Despite it’s enduring popularity in public Hollywood, the Church of Scientology has been riddled with scandals involving terrible human rights violations. For a long time, the things that actually went on inside the church of Scientology were largely unknown, but in recent years there have been a series of whistleblowers, and documented cases of people escaping from labor camps.

One such whistleblower is Jenna Miscavige Hill. According to Wikipedia:

Jenna Miscavige Hill (born 1984) is a former Scientologist who, after leaving the Church of Scientology in 2005, has become an outspoken critic of the organization. She is the daughter of Ron Miscavige, Jr. and the niece of current church leader David Miscavige.

Hill, with Kendra Wiseman and Astra Woodcraft (both also raised in Scientology), founded the website exscientologykids.com.She has been interviewed about her experiences within Scientology by a number of media outlets, including ABC’s Nightline in April 2008, and on Piers Morgan Tonight in February 2013 discussing details of the church.

In 2000, when Hill was 16, her father and mother left Scientology. Hill states that due to the Scientology-ordered practice of disconnection with relatives and friends who don’t support Scientology or are hostile to it, letters from her parents were intercepted and she was not allowed to answer a telephone for a year.

She described her experience from ages five to 12 as this: “We were also required to write down all transgressions …similar to a sin in the Catholic religion. After writing them all down, we would receive a meter check on the electropsychometer to make sure we weren’t hiding anything, and you would have to keep writing until you came up clean.”

September 2012 she announced that she will be releasing her life story in her book Beyond Belief: My Secret Life Inside Scientology and My Harrowing Escape, published under the William Morrow imprint of HarperCollins.

more here: http://intellihub.com/2013/04/03/escaped-scientologist-goes-public-about-cult-brainwashing-and-labor-camps/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Escaped Scientologist Goes Public About “Cult” Brainwashing and Labor Camps
Page 1 of 1