Web Toolbar by Wibiya Bilderberg Group Slithers Around to Trick Independent Media

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bilderberg Group Slithers Around to Trick Independent Media

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Bilderberg Group Slithers Around to Trick Independent Media Empty
PostSubject: Bilderberg Group Slithers Around to Trick Independent Media   Bilderberg Group Slithers Around to Trick Independent Media I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:58 pm

Bilderberg Group Slithers Around to Trick Independent Media Bilderberg-300x174

Is the Bilderberg Group purposely letting out disinformation or running evasive campaigns to hide the secretive groups 2013 meeting location?

You better believe it, as last years meeting in Chantilly Virginia was overtaken by protestors and members of the press from around the world.

In fact, for hours a crown stood outside the meeting hall and chanted on megaphones messages to the globalists inside the hotel.

more here: http://intellihub.com/2013/04/02/bilderberg-group-slithers-around-to-trick-independent-media/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Bilderberg Group Slithers Around to Trick Independent Media
Page 1 of 1