Web Toolbar by Wibiya Cover-Up of Adam Lanza Link to Psychotropic Drugs?

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cover-Up of Adam Lanza Link to Psychotropic Drugs?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Cover-Up of Adam Lanza Link to Psychotropic Drugs? Empty
PostSubject: Cover-Up of Adam Lanza Link to Psychotropic Drugs?   Cover-Up of Adam Lanza Link to Psychotropic Drugs? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:19 pm

The White House has only just begun its fight against the Second Amendment, Vice President Joe Biden told New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s Mayors Against Illegal Guns during a conference call on Wednesday.

“This is just the beginning. We believe that weapons of war have no place on our streets,” Biden said. “We believe there’s no rational reason why someone would need a clip that can hold 15, 20, 100 bullets, 100 rounds. We have to do more and we will do more.”

Biden said he believes Congress will ultimately force the American people to report their gun purchases to the federal government. “I think we’re on the verge of getting a serious thorough universal background check system in place,” he added.

“This so-called background check is aimed at one thing — registering your guns,” the NRA’s Wayne LaPierre said in February. “When another tragic opportunity presents itself, that registry will be used to confiscate your guns… Imagine right now your name on a massive government list.”

Biden said an upcoming vote in the Senate will not be the end of the government’s effort to restrict the Second Amendment and disarm the American people. “That doesn’t mean this is the end of the process. This is the beginning of the process,” he promised Bloomberg’s gun-grabbers.

more here: http://nworeport.wordpress.com/2013/03/28/cover-up-of-adam-lanza-link-to-psychotropic-drugs/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Cover-Up of Adam Lanza Link to Psychotropic Drugs?
Page 1 of 1