Michael Moore: 90% Of Guns Owned By “Scared White People”

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Michael Moore: 90% Of Guns Owned By “Scared White People” Empty
PostSubject: Michael Moore: 90% Of Guns Owned By “Scared White People”   Michael Moore: 90% Of Guns Owned By “Scared White People” I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:24 am

Documentary Filmmaker Michael Moore plays a race card on MSNBC’s Ed show…

“Did you realize that over 90% of the guns in this country are owned by white people in the suburbs and in rural areas? Ninety-percent of our guns are not owned by African-Americans, hispanics, minority groups, they’re owned by white people. Now are these white people so afraid of out in the suburbs? Are they thinking little red head, freckle-faced Jimmy down the street is going to, you know, kill them? Mug them? I don’t think so. Are they afraid the guy next door is gonna break in and steal their t.v.? No, because they know the guy next door makes $50-60,000 a year. So poverty and racism the answer is pretty much the same answer for a lot of our other problems. Jobs…”

http://www.infowars.com/michael-moore-90-of-guns-owned-by-scared-white-people/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Michael Moore: 90% Of Guns Owned By “Scared White People”
Page 1 of 1