Web Toolbar by Wibiya UFOs, Aliens and Antichrist : The Angelic Conspiracy and The End Times Deception

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UFOs, Aliens and Antichrist : The Angelic Conspiracy and The End Times Deception

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hephaestus

Hephaestus

UFOs, Aliens and Antichrist : The Angelic Conspiracy and The End Times Deception Empty
PostSubject: UFOs, Aliens and Antichrist : The Angelic Conspiracy and The End Times Deception   UFOs, Aliens and Antichrist : The Angelic Conspiracy and The End Times Deception I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:36 am

"In our obsession with antagonisms of the moment, we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity. Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think, how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet, I ask is not an alien force ALREADY among us?" "There are only a handful of people who know the truth about this." Ronald Reagan to a full session of the United Nations, September 21, 1987

UFOs, Aliens and Antichrist : The Angelic Conspiracy and The End Times Deception Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgjGN5B_RPptAblTRN9Bww9QEg9YPfLvaAXPX9-CGs0QRR9tXg

One of the more prominent topics in the "alien agenda" debate is a common connection to the "fallen angels", the Nephilim, of the Bible. This concept has become so entrenched in common belief that few ever ask who these fallen ones are. With very little research, this entire concept collapses under the weight of simple truth found in scripture. There are angels that "fell" or, were actually forced from "heaven" in the Bible, but they were not the angels of Noah's Flood; and they didn't fall from the kind of heaven most believe they did.

Who are the Nephilim?

It is not easy to find the origins of the commonly accepted belief about who the "fallen angels" were, but it certainly is related to an oft-repeated mistranslation of a simple Hebrew word. For decades many theorists have referred to the word, often written as Nephilim, as the angels who fell from grace after they mated with women, just prior to the Flood. The actual Hebrew word appearing is "nphiyl", pronounced nef-eel' and has a very different meaning.

Any Hebrew Lexicon, (dictionary) will show the meaning of the word "nphiyl, or nphil" is: properly, a feller, i.e. a bully or tyrant. It is generally referred to from the verse, Genesis 6:4, "There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown." The word nphiyl is the Hebrew word translated into "giants". For this research paper we will use the common word Nephilim.

The first part of this verse is a pronouncement that beings called "giants" were on the Earth, while the second part explains how they came into existence; by the mating of angels with women. Here, is where a very important distinction gets blurred; the giants, or Nephilim, are not the sons of God, the angels, who mated with women, but the offspring of that disastrous union.

We find many incorrect interpretations of the Hebrew word Nephilim from many sources claiming it means: "those who fell from the sky, heaven, or the stars", or "fallen ones". If there be any doubt about the true meaning of the original word Nephilim in the Bible we only need to go to the very next time that word is used in the Bible:

"And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight." (Numbers 13 33)

And, this description of an actual "giant" king: "For only Og king of Bashan remained of the remnant of giants; behold his bedstead was a bedstead of iron; is it not in Rabbath of the children of Ammon? nine cubits was the length thereof, and four cubits the breadth of it, after the cubit of a man." (Deuteronomy 3:11)

The measurement of this bed is 14 feet long and 6 feet wide! King Og's height is estimated to be 12 feet or taller. If one is to accept the biblical facts, then the giants, the Nephilim, are not fallen angels, but very human-like beings of great stature.

more @ http://www.bibleufo.com/fallen.htm
Back to top Go down
JimmysNetwork

UFOs, Aliens and Antichrist : The Angelic Conspiracy and The End Times Deception Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFOs, Aliens and Antichrist : The Angelic Conspiracy and The End Times Deception   UFOs, Aliens and Antichrist : The Angelic Conspiracy and The End Times Deception I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:03 pm

I guess that aliens can be real because we aren't the only thing living in this universe. It would be interesting to see what else lives out there and if there is other worlds like ours thinking the same thing. I guarantee there is though, its impossible for us to be the only living things in the universe.
Back to top Go down
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

PostSubject: Re: UFOs, Aliens and Antichrist : The Angelic Conspiracy and The End Times Deception   UFOs, Aliens and Antichrist : The Angelic Conspiracy and The End Times Deception I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:48 pm

JimmysNetwork wrote:
I guess that aliens can be real because we aren't the only thing living in this universe. It would be interesting to see what else lives out there and if there is other worlds like ours thinking the same thing. I guarantee there is though, its impossible for us to be the only living things in the universe.

The question is whether or not it is intelligent life. Just keep your mind open that way it is much easier to stomach things such as this.
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFOs, Aliens and Antichrist : The Angelic Conspiracy and The End Times Deception   UFOs, Aliens and Antichrist : The Angelic Conspiracy and The End Times Deception I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFOs, Aliens and Antichrist : The Angelic Conspiracy and The End Times Deception
Page 1 of 1