Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

“Drone Command Center” to Open in Pennsylvania Suburb Empty
PostSubject: “Drone Command Center” to Open in Pennsylvania Suburb   “Drone Command Center” to Open in Pennsylvania Suburb I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:28 am

“Drone Command Center” to Open in Pennsylvania Suburb Drone

With drones quickly becoming the favorite toy of the military industrial complex, more and more operation centers are opening up all over the country.

These are usually nice air conditioned offices where soldiers sit in comfortable seats and fly remote control airplanes all over the world. Some of them are used both domestically and abroad for spying purposes, while others are used overseas to kill any “military aged male” that ends up in its path.

Now one of these bases are coming to Pennsylvania.

Phillyburbs.com reported that:

“The drones that have been used by the U.S. military to kill enemies and collect intelligence will be piloted remotely from Horsham. The U.S. Air Force selected the Pennsylvania Air National Guard’s 111th Fighter Wing for the new mission set to begin Oct. 1 at the Horsham Air Guard Base.

About 75 full-time and 175 part-time positions are expected to be added to the wing as it establishes a ground-control station for the MQ-9 Reaper unmanned aircraft system. Drones will not be flown in and out of Horsham. Rather, the remotely piloted aircraft will be controlled by the military unit stationed at the base from a virtual cockpit by a two-person team consisting of a pilot and a sensor operator.”

more here: http://intellihub.com/2013/03/21/drone-command-center-to-open-in-pennsylvania-suburb/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
JimmysNetwork

“Drone Command Center” to Open in Pennsylvania Suburb Empty
PostSubject: Re: “Drone Command Center” to Open in Pennsylvania Suburb   “Drone Command Center” to Open in Pennsylvania Suburb I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:06 pm

That's rather interesting, i don't know why they would open one in public areas. It wouldn't be that hard for someone to get into there somehow and what not, why not just open a base in the middle of no where like Arizona and stuff.
Back to top Go down

“Drone Command Center” to Open in Pennsylvania Suburb
Page 1 of 1