Web Toolbar by Wibiya 11-year-old girl pregnant after months of ‘continuous’ sexual abuse

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

11-year-old girl pregnant after months of ‘continuous’ sexual abuse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
?everything

11-year-old girl pregnant after months of ‘continuous’ sexual abuse Empty
PostSubject: 11-year-old girl pregnant after months of ‘continuous’ sexual abuse   11-year-old girl pregnant after months of ‘continuous’ sexual abuse I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:20 pm

An 11-year-old girl in Houston is about to give birth following months of sexual abuse, according to police, who said it was one of the most heinous crimes they’ve seen.

“This case will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law,” Sara Marie Kinney, public relations director for the Harris County District Attorney, told KTRK.

KHOU 11 News reported a 21-year-old male relative of the girl was arrested on Tuesday for allegedly sexually assaulting her almost every day for nearly seven months. He was charged with continuous sexual assault of a child and is being held on a $50,000 bond.

more: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/20/11-year-old-girl-pregnant-after-months-of-continuous-sexual-abuse/
Back to top Go down
JimmysNetwork

11-year-old girl pregnant after months of ‘continuous’ sexual abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11-year-old girl pregnant after months of ‘continuous’ sexual abuse   11-year-old girl pregnant after months of ‘continuous’ sexual abuse I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:56 pm

That's ridiculous, i don't understand what is wrong with people now a days. I think whats the most pathetic about it is she's 11, that's just plain sick.
Back to top Go down

11-year-old girl pregnant after months of ‘continuous’ sexual abuse
Page 1 of 1