Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Bombshell: Sandy Hook shooter died day before shootings Empty
PostSubject: Bombshell: Sandy Hook shooter died day before shootings   Bombshell: Sandy Hook shooter died day before shootings I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:23 pm

Another horrifying contradiction to the official version of the Sandy Hook school shootings surfaced this week with the advent of a conflicting death record showing the alleged shooter officially dying a day earlier than the shooting event itself.

The mainstream media is either the most incompetent it's ever been and has mistakenly overlooked almost every detail of every mass shooting that has occurred in the US over the past six months, or is purposely leaving out details that would ultimately change the face of the events and how they appear to the public.

The real problem though is that literally none of what the media initially reported about the shootings was accurate and, unfortunately, almost nothing they've reported since has been verifiable either. The mainstream media's version of the events is contradicted by the evidence on almost every level and so many conflicting stories have been reported by different news outlets around the country, little of which has turned out to be true, they can all no longer be seen as worthy of relaying reliable news. Except for a rare, select few.

more here: http://www.examiner.com/article/bombshell-sandy-hook-shooter-died-day-before-shootings
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
JimmysNetwork

Bombshell: Sandy Hook shooter died day before shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bombshell: Sandy Hook shooter died day before shootings   Bombshell: Sandy Hook shooter died day before shootings I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:01 pm

I don't recall seeing this? Although i do think that the sandy hook thing did happen to do with the government or maybe involved them. But, i don't see why anyone would want to kill innocent children thats just sad i remember hearing about it at school and it made me a little depressed because who the hell kills elementary kills let alone anyone.
Back to top Go down

Bombshell: Sandy Hook shooter died day before shootings
Page 1 of 1