ERGO: A BOGUS REEL, A MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

ERGO: A BOGUS REEL, A MISSION ACCOMPLISHED Empty
PostSubject: ERGO: A BOGUS REEL, A MISSION ACCOMPLISHED   ERGO: A BOGUS REEL, A MISSION ACCOMPLISHED I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:10 pm

ERGO: A BOGUS REEL, A MISSION ACCOMPLISHED ERGO

The definition of fascism to me is a political system based on a very powerful leader, state control and extreme pride in country and race, and in which political opposition is not allowed. Fascists tend to create a religious nationalism and exceptionalism for government, country and party policy. They are efficient in using a state-run propaganda machine to create a consensus acceptance of their philosophies and the state eliminates those who question their motives through the use of a militarized police force.

Pull out an encyclopedia and you get this definition of fascism: “Totalitarian philosophy of government that glorifies the state and nation and assigns to the state control over every aspect of national life. The name was first used by the party started by Benito Mussolini who ruled Italy from 1922 until the Italian defeat in World War II. However, it has also been applied to similar ideologies in other countries, e.g., to Nazism in Germany and to the regime of Francisco Franco in Spain. The term is derived from the Latin Fasces.”

I guess you can console yourself into thinking that we aren’t that bad off in the United States, and yet others may see the definition and apply it to “big brother” posturing by the state. Celebrity status is being doled out to our president as he sharpens his smile while squashing of the will of the people when they try to govern themselves.

In the United States it is amazing to see how the majority don’t we see the similarities of fascism with the antics of the aggregate of people in the high positions of government and power.

We have a propaganda machine that sells out every day for the sake of entertaining the flocks with television shows and movies that water down the ugliness of man’s inhumanity to man. We wrap it in ‘love’ and ‘sex’. We twist history for the sake of not offending the home team and take liberties in painting others that are different, who speak different, or look different with an ugly brush.

We throw it together in a heavily consulted and scrutinized script.

We give it to the square-jawed actor who is trying to kick his narcotics habit and an actress who has successfully cured her food habit and appears to be malnourished like a Jew in a concentration camp.

We are allowed to have choice in this country to try and avoid the “no spin” zone or the “no propaganda” mix; however, the message that needs to get out will find its way to you. Choice that really isn’t a choice is now becoming the norm for many people who wish to get their information from sources that have not been compromised and continually praise the empire no matter how out of control they appear.

When faced with the reality of “no good choice” people tend to dismiss it as “conspiracy theory” or a “paranoid delusion.” They think “Why is it that I never hear of this in the media?” or “It is not in my bible“ or “Our leaders would never let this happen in the United States.” In 1996, a random telephone survey of 800 American adults found that 74 percent – or nearly 3 out of four citizens – did not trust the decisions made by our government officials.

In the year 2001, all that started changing rapidly. Through a series of well-thought-out propaganda ads, books, news reports and movies there was a new nationalism being pushed. The nationalism was disguised as patriotism for our new Republican wunderkind George W. Bush.

During the Memorial Day weekend of 2001, there seemed to be an outpouring of curious retrospectives on the attacks at Pearl Harbor on December 7th, 1941. Back then I thought it was odd and did a show about it. I came down hard on the film ‘Pearl Harbor‘ that starred Ben Affleck and Kate Beckinsale. I pointed out how it was an inaccurate history of ‘Pearl Harbor’, I had many guests say the same thing and it also made the Japanese, especially Japanese-Americans, look bad.

I also was curious as to why that out of the blue we were being bombarded with this “America attacked” propaganda. It was a horrible film and yet 30 million people saw it. At the 2001 Golden Raspberry Awards, ‘Pearl Harbor’ was nominated for six awards: Worst Picture, Worst Director, Worst Actor (Ben Affleck), Worst Screenplay, Worst Screen Couple, and Worst Remake or Sequel. It had a budget of 150 million dollars. Looking back we can determine that the movie ‘Pearl Harbor’ had only one purpose: To spread the ‘Pearl Harbor’ meme in the public mind in preparation for 9/11.

more here: http://www.groundzeromedia.org/ergo-a-bogus-reel-a-mission-accomplished/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

ERGO: A BOGUS REEL, A MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Page 1 of 1