U.S. hit with aggressive early flu season

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

U.S. hit with aggressive early flu season Empty
PostSubject: U.S. hit with aggressive early flu season   U.S. hit with aggressive early flu season I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:35 pm

U.S. hit with aggressive early flu season Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIl-U1EUky5ipcjxG5t66-e5RkWiTR2pRidTIknmRxzAQu9xPcng

January 6, 2013 – HEALTH - The U.S. has been hit with a particularly aggressive early flu season this year with widespread reports of the illness across the country, hospitalizing 2,257 people and leaving 18 children dead before the end of 2012. And health officials say the numbers haven’t even peaked yet. ‘I think we’re still accelerating,’ Tom Skinner, a Center for Disease Control and Prevention spokesman, told reporters. The latest figures from the CDC show 29 states and New York City reporting high levels of flu activity, up from 16 states and New York City just one week prior. Overall, 41 states reported cases.

read more: http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2013/01/06/u-s-hit-with-aggressive-early-flu-season/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

U.S. hit with aggressive early flu season
Page 1 of 1