Web Toolbar by Wibiya NYPD Lied Under Oath During During Prosecution of Occupy Wall Street Activist

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NYPD Lied Under Oath During During Prosecution of Occupy Wall Street Activist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

NYPD Lied Under Oath During During Prosecution of Occupy Wall Street Activist Empty
PostSubject: NYPD Lied Under Oath During During Prosecution of Occupy Wall Street Activist   NYPD Lied Under Oath During During Prosecution of Occupy Wall Street Activist I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:51 am

An Occupy Wall Street activist was acquitted of all charges after jurors watched a video showing the NYPD doing the exact thing they had charged the activist with.

Michael Premo was found innocent of all charges after his lawyers presented a video that literally showed the NYPD attacking him which in turn means they lied under oath in an attempt to prosecute an innocent American.

more here: http://theintelhub.com/2013/03/02/nypd-lied-under-oath-during-during-prosecution-of-occupy-wall-street-activist/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

NYPD Lied Under Oath During During Prosecution of Occupy Wall Street Activist
Page 1 of 1