Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Legal pot recommendations move to Colorado legislature Empty
PostSubject: Legal pot recommendations move to Colorado legislature   Legal pot recommendations move to Colorado legislature I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:28 pm

Legal pot recommendations move to Colorado legislature C71fcc98584c45aa85d105cebfef6ad8-e1362153689850

When Colorado voters legalized marijuana by passing Amendment 64 in November, Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper, who campaigned against the measure, famously warned supporters that they shouldn’t “break out the Cheetos or Goldfish too quickly” since marijuana remained illegal at the federal level.

That is still the case, but a special task force appointed by Hickenlooper to chart the best path for the legal marijuana retail market in Colorado wrapped up three months of often-contentious work Thursday while nibbling on those very snacks, provided courtesy of the governor’s office.

There is still much to be done, but Thursday was a milestone in Colorado’s history-making effort to forge a unique industry in American history — the legal sale of a recreational substance that is still strictly prohibited at the federal level.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/01/legal-pot-recommendations-move-to-colorado-legislature/#ixzz2MKkogxws
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
AmiraTamara

Legal pot recommendations move to Colorado legislature Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legal pot recommendations move to Colorado legislature   Legal pot recommendations move to Colorado legislature I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:54 pm

Time to move

Legal pot recommendations move to Colorado legislature 4231828090
Back to top Go down

Legal pot recommendations move to Colorado legislature
Page 1 of 1