Web Toolbar by Wibiya Anyone else notice ALL the other sites are going down today.

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone else notice ALL the other sites are going down today.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TroubledFelix

TroubledFelix

Anyone else notice ALL the other sites are going down today. Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else notice ALL the other sites are going down today.   Anyone else notice ALL the other sites are going down today. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:25 am

Well i haven't checked ATS.

But WTF?
Back to top Go down
Xray J

Xray J

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else notice ALL the other sites are going down today.   Anyone else notice ALL the other sites are going down today. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:38 am

A-E is down now i think. i cant get on the server.
Back to top Go down
TroubledFelix

TroubledFelix

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else notice ALL the other sites are going down today.   Anyone else notice ALL the other sites are going down today. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:22 pm

Kitterbox is down again right now:(

I am glad this place is still up. When shit goes down i will only hope that this site is still going and there will be peeps to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Jess nli

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else notice ALL the other sites are going down today.   Anyone else notice ALL the other sites are going down today. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:35 pm

Can't get onto them either...

Never heard of Kritterbox until yesterday though.
Back to top Go down
TroubledFelix

TroubledFelix

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else notice ALL the other sites are going down today.   Anyone else notice ALL the other sites are going down today. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:37 pm

cool people there. It is the next smallest CT community after lop. I don't know what AE is though. Do you?
Back to top Go down
TroubledFelix

TroubledFelix

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else notice ALL the other sites are going down today.   Anyone else notice ALL the other sites are going down today. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:38 pm

Nevermind Alien Earth.. Duh, lol.
Back to top Go down
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else notice ALL the other sites are going down today.   Anyone else notice ALL the other sites are going down today. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:38 pm

my host is strong and secure
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
TroubledFelix

TroubledFelix

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else notice ALL the other sites are going down today.   Anyone else notice ALL the other sites are going down today. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:42 pm

You say that now, hehe. JK

Let's hope so : D

Peace bro Anyone else notice ALL the other sites are going down today. 4231828090
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else notice ALL the other sites are going down today.   Anyone else notice ALL the other sites are going down today. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone else notice ALL the other sites are going down today.
Page 1 of 1