PATH OF THE UNWORTHY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

PATH OF THE UNWORTHY Empty
PostSubject: PATH OF THE UNWORTHY   PATH OF THE UNWORTHY I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:30 pm

PATH OF THE UNWORTHY Unworthy

I received a note in my Facebook messages that showed a deep concern for the topics I have been presenting. The person was a fan of the show, but had apprehensions about what the topics have been and curious if I ever stop and ponder the possibility of how depressing they can appear.

I replied that I see them as fascinating, mainly because of the fact that there was actually a time where I dwindled in my faith about the stories my father told me and the stories I was being told by my religious leaders and school teachers. Now it seems that, in the midst of all of the so-called “doom”, I find a bit of solace in realizing that I was born at the right time and that where I am is the right place and perfect epoch to witness history unfold in a manner that is so paranormal and para-psychological.

In the 1980’s and 90s there was a Satanic panic that encroached upon the world and the idea of ritualized sex overwhelmed the clergy. The ministers and pastors from the charismatic churches spoke from the pulpit of the evil deeds and no one could provide proof that any of the Satanic sexual ritualism was happening.

Before the news that the Pope was to renounce his position of the Bishop of Rome, I was privileged to speak with Father Gary Thomas and his training to be an exorcist for the church. Father Gary Thomas was working as a parish priest in California when he was asked by his bishop to travel to Rome for training in the rite of exorcism. Though initially surprised and slightly reluctant, he accepted this call and enrolled in a new exorcism course at a Vatican-affiliated university which taught him, among other things, how to distinguish between a genuine possession and mental illness.

Eventually he would go on to participate in more than eighty exorcisms as an apprentice to a veteran Italian exorcist. His experiences profoundly changed the way he viewed the spiritual world and, as he moved from rational skeptic to practicing exorcist, he came to understand the battle between good and evil in a whole new light.

He remarked on my program that Satan is very real and the notion that the possessed can shape shift is also a reality. He said that the church was concerned about an evil that was about to attack the church and that certain profane appetites would overtake many of the elect signaling that there is most definitely a real war between Satan and mankind.

It is obvious that the world is in turmoil, angry with nothing constructive to occupy the minds of the public. We see uprisings and demonstrations that are not inherently Satanic, but are there to encourage criminal behavior in some circles and cult like behavior in others.

The blind following of those in the throes of anger can be evident and we are at point in history where anyone with the right words can hypnotize and guide people into committing acts that they wouldn’t normally do.

more here: http://www.groundzeromedia.org/path-of-the-unworthy/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

PATH OF THE UNWORTHY
Page 1 of 1