Web Toolbar by Wibiya Coroner calls for crackdown on online drugs after judge's daughter takes her own life

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coroner calls for crackdown on online drugs after judge's daughter takes her own life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeus

Coroner calls for crackdown on online drugs after judge's daughter takes her own life Empty
PostSubject: Coroner calls for crackdown on online drugs after judge's daughter takes her own life   Coroner calls for crackdown on online drugs after judge's daughter takes her own life I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:37 pm

Coroner calls for crackdown on online drugs after judge's daughter takes her own life Isobel_2494496b

Isobel Narayan, 16, was found dead by her parents at their family home in Didsbury, Manchester in a case described as "unfathomable" by investigating officers.

The student had revealed no clues that she was unhappy but police officers who searched her computer following her death found she suffered "misplaced" feelings of low-self esteem and worthlessness, Manchester Coroner's Court heard.

In the months before her death, Isobel, who was top of her year in physics at Xaverian College in Manchester, ordered a drug online, which was then posted to her. She also looked up forums giving guidance on assisted suicide for people with terminal illnesses.

Nigel Meadows, coroner for Manchester said it was a "matter of public concern" Isobel was able to get hold of the drug.

Although he admitted policing the internet was "virtually impossible" he said he would be writing to the relevant authorities to try to minimise the risk of it happening again.

source @ http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/9897868/Coroner-calls-for-crackdown-on-online-drugs-after-judges-daughter-takes-her-own-life.html
Back to top Go down
JimmysNetwork

Coroner calls for crackdown on online drugs after judge's daughter takes her own life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coroner calls for crackdown on online drugs after judge's daughter takes her own life   Coroner calls for crackdown on online drugs after judge's daughter takes her own life I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:55 pm

That's sad, i hate suicide it's terrible and i hate that people do it because there are other ways then that :/. I didn't know how easy it was to get drugs online really cause I've never looked into it myself but i have heard its pretty easy. Hopefully they can put a stop to being able to get it so easy over the internet, although that probably wont ever happenn
Back to top Go down

Coroner calls for crackdown on online drugs after judge's daughter takes her own life
Page 1 of 1