Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE BATTLE OF LOS ANGELES

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AmiraTamara

THE BATTLE OF LOS ANGELES Empty
PostSubject: THE BATTLE OF LOS ANGELES   THE BATTLE OF LOS ANGELES I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:12 pm

THE BATTLE OF LOS ANGELES The-battle-of-LOS-ANGELES

It was a travesty that when the fireball over Russia exploded there were many skeptics that warned the media not to report anything for fear that the world would have panicked over a hoax. While the catastrophe was unfolding, NASA was giving the all clear for another asteroid that passed within 17,000 miles of Earth.

The mainstream news did not blink and strangely neglected to track the NASA near earth object until the next morning. By then the asteroid that nearly hit us became a non-story as the European press was broadcasting dash cam videos of brightly lit morning skies in Russia, explosions and Russian school children frightened by breaking glass in their classrooms.

It is peculiar that a natural event like this was not immediately reported in the mainstream media. After all of the cosmic dust settled I was encouraged by a colleague of mine to go back and re-open a few strange stories out of Russian prior to the Russian event and it was then I realized that in the year 2010, there were strange sounds that were recorded in Kiev and in the place where the fireball exploded, Chelyabinsk.

There were many skeptics that had indicated that the sound were the same sounds that were found in the film War of the Worlds. The truth is that there were many hoax videos found of the so called cosmic sounds, the one that was in Chelyabinsk seemed unique and chilling.

Chelyabinsk, happens to be one of Russia’s most vital industrial centers, and is just to the east of the Ural Mountains, on the Miass River, bordering Europe and Asia, with a population of 1.3 million people. In the late 1940′s, about 80 kilometers north of the city of Chelyabinsk, an atomic weapons complex called “Mayak” was built. Its existence has only recently been acknowledged by Russian officials. Mayak, bordered to the west by the Ural Mountains, and to the north by Siberia, believe it or not the Mayak facility in Chelyabinsk was the goal of Gary Powers’s U2 surveillance flight in May of 1960.

For forty-five years, the Chelyabinsk province of Russia was closed to all foreigners. Only in January of 1992 did President Boris Yeltsin sign a decree changing that. As a result, western scientists who studied the region declared Chelyabinsk to be the most polluted spot on Earth.

It also seems to be an area that has seen its share of unidentified flying objects and reports that there are extraterrestrial visitations happening often near the Ural Mountains.

found @ http://www.groundzeromedia.org/the-battle-of-los-angeles/
Back to top Go down
JimmysNetwork

THE BATTLE OF LOS ANGELES Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BATTLE OF LOS ANGELES   THE BATTLE OF LOS ANGELES I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:51 pm

I heard it was pretty crazy, i hope that something like that doesn't happen in the US. Although, i'm not sure what we can exactly do about it because it's not like we could shoot it down or anything so i mean we just have to see what happens i guess unfortunately.
Back to top Go down

THE BATTLE OF LOS ANGELES
Page 1 of 1