Web Toolbar by Wibiya US deploys troops to Niger!!!!

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

US deploys troops to Niger!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

US deploys troops to Niger!!!! Empty
PostSubject: US deploys troops to Niger!!!!   US deploys troops to Niger!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:13 pm

The US military has deployed about 100 troops in Niger to help coordinate intelligence sharing with the French, whose forces are currently fighting to seize Islamist-controlled territory in Mali, President Obama announced Friday.

The US forces are armed with “weapons for the purpose of providing their own force protection and security,” Obama said in a letter to Congress, adding that Niger officials consented to their deployment. The president said the troops will operate out of Niger to help gather intelligence information about the conflict in Mali, but did not elaborate on any specific plans that will be assigned to them.

The announcement comes just a few weeks after the Nigerian Defense Ministry revealed their approval to host an airbase for unarmed American spy drones, which could be used in Mali to monitor Islamists.

“This is directly related to the Mali mission, but it could also give Africom a more enduring presence for [the Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (IRS) program],” an American military official told the New York Times.

Predator drones would be able to gather detailed information on the whereabouts and actions of militants in Mali, as well as monitor the flow of weapons and fighters from Libya.

more here: http://rt.com/usa/us-troops-deployment-niger-299/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
iGamer

US deploys troops to Niger!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: US deploys troops to Niger!!!!   US deploys troops to Niger!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:22 pm

In my opinion, I think the US should not get involved with things in other countries, I still don't know why they do this loads of soldier get killed and millions of dollars get spend and nothing happens when it over civilians still live the same life.
Back to top Go down

US deploys troops to Niger!!!!
Page 1 of 1