Drowning In Real Horror

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Drowning In Real Horror Empty
PostSubject: Drowning In Real Horror   Drowning In Real Horror I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:32 pm

Drowning In Real Horror DROWN-THE-CLOWN

I was recently reading through my new copy of Paranoia magazine and a story about mysticism used for the purpose of espionage got my attention. The magazine article was a very interesting read because it confirmed some of the suspicions I have been having about contemporary sorcery and how it appears that it is being used on the critical mass to get them to accept certain philosophies that they would not even dream of entertaining.

Yet it is happening and what is really strange is how we are now living in a world where all that we thought was mere science fiction is becoming reality. Stories appearing in science periodicals are all about the brain these days and how it seem that there are deeper channels within the brain that science can unlock. When these channels are unlocked, human behavior changes dramatically and soon we start see behaviors and philosophies that we once thought are immoral become normal.

We begin to see art and literature reflect some of these attitudes. The media encourages a more blood thirsty attitude towards a “phantom other” that in the court of public opinion is hanged in the public square without due process.

Aleister Crowley, the man they called the great “beast 666”, once commented that moralities are determined by social status and that the ordinary person abides by an ordinary morality while the elite practice a different form of it. Crowley states “Modern morality and manners suppress all natural instincts, keep people ignorant of the facts of nature and make them fighting drunk on bogey tales. Ordinary morality is only for ordinary people.”

I interpret his statements as meaning that morality suppresses our natural instincts to be like animals. However, our animalistic attitudes are slowly being embraced and attitudes about death, and who should die are always becoming a topic that we only speak about among those that share in attitudes of vengeance and blood justice.

I was recently shown a very disturbing commercial that showed horror movie characters drowning in a large pool of water. The commercial was actually for an herbal tea. The commercial showed the evil clown “Pennywise” from Stephen King’s movie “IT”, Leatherface from the movie “Texas Chainsaw Massacre” and the grim reaper drowning and struggling to get to the surface. While you think you are watching a horror film, the characters die and sink to the bottom of the pool out of sight. Then we see the words “Drown Your Fears – Herbaria Tea”.

more here: http://www.groundzeromedia.org/drowning-in-real-horror/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Drowning In Real Horror
Page 1 of 1