Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Obama Cyber War on China

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OZ

Obama Cyber War on China Empty
PostSubject: Obama Cyber War on China   Obama Cyber War on China I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:16 am

The whole world is a battlefield for the U.S. war machine and the Internet is its new favorite weapon.

Anonymous officials in the U.S. government leaked today that it is set to go on the offensive in the cyberwar against China in retaliation for alleged state-run cyberattacks against U.S. interests.

The Associated Press reports that the US is ready to strike back against China:

Quote :

As public evidence mounts that the Chinese military is responsible for stealing massive amounts of U.S. government data and corporate trade secrets, the Obama administration is eyeing fines and other trade actions it may take against Beijing or any other country guilty of cyberespionage.

According to officials familiar with the plans, the White House will lay out a new report Wednesday that suggests initial, more-aggressive steps the U.S. would take in response to what top authorities say has been an unrelenting campaign of cyberstealing linked to the Chinese government.

The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly about the threatened action.

Even if we are to assume what the anonymous officials are saying is true, where’s the proof?

The supposed paper of record the New York Times broke the story yesterday that cyber attacks appearing to originate in China came from a building occupied by China’s People’s Liberation Army’s Unit 61398.

NYT writes:

Quote :

A growing body of digital forensic evidence — confirmed by American intelligence officials who say they have tapped into the activity of the army unit for years — leaves little doubt that an overwhelming percentage of the attacks on American corporations, organizations and government agencies originate in and around the white tower.

As warlike tensions mount with China, it can’t be ignored that the very same paper of record ran false “weapons of mass destruction” stories to push for war in Iraq. Those, too, were famously planted by anonymous officials and experts close to the “evidence”.

finish reading -- http://theintelhub.com/2013/02/20/does-obama-need-congress-to-declare-cyber-war-on-china/
Back to top Go down
Avent

PostSubject: Re: Obama Cyber War on China   Obama Cyber War on China I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:11 pm

The world is getting a very evil place to live in that is for sure. I go around everyday and see news stories like this and things like with North Korea testing missiles and I think that some form of war will break out soon because of sheer tension between countries. I would like to see some more hard proof of this though that is not just by American powers to actually prove this before any actions are taken.
Back to top Go down
Cain

Cain

PostSubject: Re: Obama Cyber War on China   Obama Cyber War on China I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:43 pm

Avent wrote:
The world is getting a very evil place to live in that is for sure. I go around everyday and see news stories like this and things like with North Korea testing missiles and I think that some form of war will break out soon because of sheer tension between countries. I would like to see some more hard proof of this though that is not just by American powers to actually prove this before any actions are taken.

The mainstream media will never put the pieces together and because of that we have to do it (find evidence which is the reason Kill made this site)

Welcome to the Nest BTW stick around it gets good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama Cyber War on China   Obama Cyber War on China I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obama Cyber War on China
Page 1 of 1