NASA lost then restored communication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

NASA lost then restored communication Empty
PostSubject: NASA lost then restored communication   NASA lost then restored communication I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:07 pm

NASA lost then restored communication 115569493-e1361302978568

NASA reported that it has restored communications with the International Space Station (ISS) after temporarily losing contact with it for several hours Tuesday morning.

The problem came during a routine software update on the station at 9:45 a. m. EST Tuesday morning, causing “a bit of commotion” at Johnson Space Center in Houston, ABC News reported.

“Flight controllers were in the process of updating the station’s command and control software and were transitioning from the primary computer to the backup computer to complete the software load when the loss of communication occurred,” the agency said in a statement Tuesday.

more here: http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/19/nasa-loses-restores-communication-with-international-space-station/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

NASA lost then restored communication
Page 1 of 1