Web Toolbar by Wibiya is this where we post the drinking threads?

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

is this where we post the drinking threads?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
A2k

A2k

is this where we post the drinking threads? Empty
PostSubject: is this where we post the drinking threads?   is this where we post the drinking threads? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:24 am

first beer of the day. getting ready for my great uncle's funeral in a couple of hours. second funeral i've been to in the last two weeks.
Back to top Go down
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

PostSubject: Re: is this where we post the drinking threads?   is this where we post the drinking threads? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:56 am

A2k wrote:
first beer of the day. getting ready for my great uncle's funeral in a couple of hours. second funeral i've been to in the last two weeks.

answer your first question yes drinking is here

i am sorry to hear about that. 2morow were going to bury my gma's ashes my dad just them back and my cousin died last year he was my age 28 OD'ed so i kinda know how you feel.
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
A2k

A2k

PostSubject: Re: is this where we post the drinking threads?   is this where we post the drinking threads? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:34 pm

well, here's to us then. my grandmother died the Wednesday before Christmas. my great uncle died new years eve. my dog has started having epileptic seizures, and my step father is in the hospital having skin grafts, and may have a blood clot in his brain...we find out later today. it's been a rough couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

PostSubject: Re: is this where we post the drinking threads?   is this where we post the drinking threads? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:40 pm

A2k wrote:
well, here's to us then. my grandmother died the Wednesday before Christmas. my great uncle died new years eve. my dog has started having epileptic seizures, and my step father is in the hospital having skin grafts, and may have a blood clot in his brain...we find out later today. it's been a rough couple of weeks.

cheers 2 us
Back to top Go down
CourtDude

CourtDude

PostSubject: Re: is this where we post the drinking threads?   is this where we post the drinking threads? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:07 pm

I promise I will come into this thread some time after I get home in four hours and I shall drink a glass of vodka and cranberry juice in salute to you both and memory of lost friends and family.
Back to top Go down
TroubledFelix

TroubledFelix

PostSubject: Re: is this where we post the drinking threads?   is this where we post the drinking threads? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:11 pm

That's a bummer bro's. No death's in my family. My grandfather had a stroke recently but he's still kickin. He has a strong farming heritage and German blood to boot.

I can't start drinkin till after work latter this evenin also.

So till then, Cheers n no tears.
Back to top Go down
CourtDude

CourtDude

PostSubject: Re: is this where we post the drinking threads?   is this where we post the drinking threads? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:53 am

I have had a drink, two actually, as promised.

My day once I got home turned from okay to complete shit so I have given up on my plans of a great Friday night and am heading to bed.

Nite everyone. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
A2k

A2k

PostSubject: Re: is this where we post the drinking threads?   is this where we post the drinking threads? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:03 pm

CourtDude wrote:

My day once I got home turned from okay to complete shit so I have given up on my plans of a great Friday night and am heading to bed.

Nite everyone. Cheers.

thanks CD, sorry to hear your day went to shit as well. i crashed out early too. i just wasn't feeling much like anything...but i digress, today is a new day with infinite possibilities.
Back to top Go down
CourtDude

CourtDude

PostSubject: Re: is this where we post the drinking threads?   is this where we post the drinking threads? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:45 pm

A2k wrote:
CourtDude wrote:

Nite everyone. Cheers.

thanks CD, sorry to hear your day went to shit as well. i crashed out early too. i just wasn't feeling much like anything...but i digress, today is a new day with infinite possibilities.

Thanks A2K, yes today I have plans for many home chores.
Back to top Go down
TroubledFelix

TroubledFelix

PostSubject: Re: is this where we post the drinking threads?   is this where we post the drinking threads? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:25 pm

I got wasted at the other place :pale:

Perhaps tonight I'll stop by for a drink.
Back to top Go down
A2k

A2k

PostSubject: Re: is this where we post the drinking threads?   is this where we post the drinking threads? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:36 pm

we really need to get a chat organized here. but i haven't had time so far. my neighbor and best friend is constantly wanting to hang out in the evenings lately, and his company is not conducive to me being on the interwebz.
Back to top Go down
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

PostSubject: Re: is this where we post the drinking threads?   is this where we post the drinking threads? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:36 pm

A2k wrote:
we really need to get a chat organized here. but i haven't had time so far. my neighbor and best friend is constantly wanting to hang out in the evenings lately, and his company is not conducive to me being on the interwebz.

we will dont worry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is this where we post the drinking threads?   is this where we post the drinking threads? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is this where we post the drinking threads?
Page 1 of 1