Web Toolbar by Wibiya Could Asteroids be Used as Offensive Weapons that Can’t be Defended Against?

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Could Asteroids be Used as Offensive Weapons that Can’t be Defended Against?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Could Asteroids be Used as Offensive Weapons that Can’t be Defended Against? Empty
PostSubject: Could Asteroids be Used as Offensive Weapons that Can’t be Defended Against?   Could Asteroids be Used as Offensive Weapons that Can’t be Defended Against? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:58 pm

CHELYABINSK, RUSSIA — It now looks as if the 50 foot chunk of rock that hurled toward earth Friday, causing a massive shockwave upon impact and over $33 million in damages was the biggest meteor to strike earth in over 100 years prompting new concerns with the Russian government.

The earth, now much more populated in 2013 than it was during the 1907 Tunguska meteor explosion that took place in the Siberian region of Russia, adding to the odds that eventually a major city could one day be struck by a rogue rock. In case of such an occurrence nations should be able to one day protect or defend themselves against flying objects, but as of now there is no defense.

However, does technology exist that would allow asteroids to be used as an offensive weapon against an unruly nation?

more here: http://theintelhub.com/2013/02/17/could-asteroids-be-used-as-offensive-weapons-that-cant-be-defended-against/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Could Asteroids be Used as Offensive Weapons that Can’t be Defended Against?
Page 1 of 1